PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Win over Jaraarrow

Just won over jaraarrow in 20-20 match. got him all out on 48 and then scored it comfortabely......:D

My id is ankur-team

Last edited:
I challenge best player of AC09 for 10 Overs match.
PM ME

Dont talk like that Markus .... or people will think that you are Hamza .

BTW, if you wanna play the best , the man you are looking for is

111Diablo111 ............. he WILL destroy you. you beat the man & you earn my kudos :)

Dont talk like that Markus .... or people will think that you are Hamza .

BTW, if you wanna play the best , the man you are looking for is

111Diablo111 ............. he WILL destroy you. you beat the man & you earn my kudos :)

Hey Kabooka! What are you doing hanging around this thread!?:p:D I sure miss those first few weeks of Ashes 09 and with the beta server. We had some good battles! Hope you are well.......:)

Hey Kabooka! What are you doing hanging around this thread!?:p:D I sure miss those first few weeks of Ashes 09 and with the beta server. We had some good battles! Hope you are well.......:)

Hey Dutch, just hanging around looking at a dying game. I too miss the days of the beta server . How is Mrs Dutchie doing ? And are you down under or in Windmill County ?

anyone up for a good old test match?

pace97mph added 10 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

fishnutblue id

any 1 up for a match 5 over if someone replies then i am ALAUKIK in capitals plse add me

my id is m-hassan-raza . one guy uses his id name m-hassan .............

I think the man you are looking for has the ID = Hamza . His name is Hamza Shah & he lives in Kohat.

I shall forward all those kind words to him :)

Last edited:
lol:laugh no one's playing this anymore, that means its time for a :banananew cricket game:banana2

I'm now on slightly faster internet than I used to be, to a point where I think I can actually play people online. If someone's patient, and isn't going to get too annoyed with the high potential for me to drop out regardless, I'd love to play someone online to see what the game is like in multiplayer.

While possibly not what you'd expect from the admin of a cricket games forum, but I generally suck at cricket games, never could time very well. So don't expect much of a challenge.

Crt147

Crt you have quit every time i have played you.Is that why you kick me from your lobby?

Users who are viewing this thread