PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Crt147

Well i have beaten you everytime i have played you,yet you kick me from your games and have deleted me as a friend,Have you a problem with losing?
No wonder no one wants to play you.

Last edited:
dont say to me like that, so y u dont play with waqas ahmed he beats u every time though so u have any problem with losing against waqas u loser.

Waqas

dont say to me like that, so y u dont play with waqas ahmed he beats u every time though so u have any problem with losing against waqas u loser.

No problem playing him,its just so boring playing yorker after yorker with fast bowlers.
Stop getting off the subject if u want to play have a game against me.
Not going to argue with you,just keep begging for games,People on here know me as a fair player.

i know he beats u 4 games in a row, and now u dont like to play to him i mean waqas ahmed.

yorkers is a part of cricket game.so he bowls u like that u hit him a six every dilivery.i think u r afraid of losing and u r saying to me i m afaraif of losing.so its mean we both r scared of losing.

Crt147

hahaa yorkers is a part of cricket game,so he bowls u like that u hit him sex every ball.i think u r afraid of losing.

Not saying there not,but when u bowl six in an over and youre facing incosistenT lag then its impossible to play.
Since you seem close to him tell him i will play him with only one fast bowler allowed,and then we will see what happens.
Doesnt bother me if i win lose or draw as long as the game is played in the right spirit.

so i beat him many times i have no problem with lags.i think u r just pretending of loss against him.

Crt147

so i beat him many times i have no problem with lags.i think u r just pretending of loss against him.

Whatever:sarcasm.

jaraarrow added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Well he musnt be very good if u have beat him.
Well come on then if u have beat him play me?What have you got to be afraid off?

any way i m not begging for games here i just ask peoples they want to play or not.this is not a begging.

crt147 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

so i think waqas mustnt be a good player because he win against u.

crt147 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

and lastly dont argue with me go now.

jara don't bother wasting your time with this clown. He will be banned or disappear soon enough

Crt147

any way i m not begging for games here i just ask peoples they want to play or not.this is not a begging.

crt147 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

so i think waqas mustnt be a good player because he win against u.
Whatever,tell waqas anytime but to expect yorker after yorker.

Users who are viewing this thread