PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

hmarka that is not a your dad website.who r u to ban me of this site.

i dont care.

crt147 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

jaraarow is a big loser he fights with everyone leeboy, gmohan and now me, so y r u liberate to every one that u r big player here,but i must say that u r not a real sachin or lara u r just a video gamer person.

crt147 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

jaraarow is a big loser he fights with everyone leeboy, gmohan and now me, so y r u liberate to every one that u r big player here,but i must say that u r not a real sachin or lara u r just a video gamer person.

i dont care.

:D:D:D:D

The ban has been submitted and the upper house has approved it, just waiting on the lower legislatures to ratify it before I send it off to the globie to sign it into law. :p

Crt147

i dont care.

Leeboy is a quitter,so is gmohan and youre just not very good.

jaraarrow added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

i dont care.

I am the video equivilent to botham in ashes 09.:)

Its taking a while but the entire process can be reversed if you bark like a dog and do 10 jumping jacks.

jaru or what ever dont argue to me,thanks for what u loser.

crt147 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

who cares some one play me or not.

crt147 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

i didnt know that kind of people r here like u.

Crt147

Thanks for saying that im a great player and i always whip youre ass.:D

rosetta-stone---english-(american)-lev-1+2+3.jpg

Use it for gods sake

Well stop asking for games then.Go and play with your mate wacky baccy or whatever he is called.

Users who are viewing this thread