PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

dont say to me like that, so y u dont play with waqas ahmed he beats u every time though so u have any problem with losing against waqas u loser.

i know he beats u 4 games in a row, and now u dont like to play to him i mean waqas ahmed.

yorkers is a part of cricket game.so he bowls u like that u hit him a six every dilivery.i think u r afraid of losing and u r saying to me i m afaraif of losing.so its mean we both r scared of losing.

any way i m not begging for games here i just ask peoples they want to play or not.this is not a begging.

so i think waqas mustnt be a good player because he win against u.

and lastly dont argue with me go now.

so i beat him many times i have no problem with lags.i think u r just pretending of loss against him.

hmarka that is not a your dad website.who r u to ban me of this site.

i dont care.

jaraarow is a big loser he fights with everyone leeboy, gmohan and now me, so y r u liberate to every one that u r big player here,but i must say that u r not a real sachin or lara u r just a video gamer person.

jaraarow is a big loser he fights with everyone leeboy, gmohan and now me, so y r u liberate to every one that u r big player here,but i must say that u r not a real sachin or lara u r just a video gamer person.

everyone is quitter against u.You r just a decent player.

hmarka i dont care i ban or not.

jaru or what ever dont argue to me,thanks for what u loser.

who cares some one play me or not.

i didnt know that kind of people r here like u.

------------

^^^ Woah, that's a whole lot of (anal) virgin frustration right there. Maybe its his heat season :yes , he is bound to be cranky .

There , this might make you feel better

booty-goo%281%29.jpg

Its got Vitamin E goodness :happy

:laugh:laugh:laugh:rtfl

OMG! What a guy was CRT!
Never saw that kinda guy anywhere in universe:p:laugh

Binnu added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

And yeah, I agree with Kabooks! Thats the ointment he needs to use:p.:laugh

Didn't realize planet cricket had started hiring comedians to liven up these forums. I gotta say though, the whole subcontinental rant in poor English by someone who seems like a 15 year old has gotten a little stale by now!

Game

Any of the fine members here fancy a 20 over slogathon?Well not exactly a slogathon but a nice game where i pierce all the little gaps in the field.

Any of the fine members here fancy a 20 over slogathon?Well not exactly a slogathon but a nice game where i pierce all the little gaps in the field.

I'd like to see you try! :D
That is if the connection doesn't fail again! :(

Good game, Jara! With Butt and Younis in good touch and the spinner to come, I really thought I'd have this game in the bag! You outfoxed me with the slower yorker! :)

Good stuff!

Dabs

Hada nice tactical game with dabs and i just edged it.:)Well played.

Hada nice tactical game with dabs and i just edged it.:)Well played.

I would love to even tonight's score but sadly will have t restart the computer after 27 minutes, hence can't! :(

dabs

I would love to even tonight's score but sadly will have t restart the computer after 27 minutes, hence can't! :(

No probs dabs,:)Play u later.Anyone fancy a pleasant thinking game with the jararocket?:D

Well......Whenever i play online..Usually with my good bowling attack, i restrict that guy.......But When i start to bat good as well..He Always Quits!!!.....THats Real Badman!!!....:facepalm

Jara

Well......Whenever i play online..Usually with my good bowling attack, i restrict that guy.......But When i start to bat good as well..He Always Quits!!!.....THats Real Badman!!!....:facepalm

What is your online id?

Users who are viewing this thread