PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

i just played my first online match. was about to win and guess what.... the dude quit!!! im really pissed off now!! his id was xvalerianx

And mate you still had about 100 runs to win with 7 wickets in hand,so it could have been any one`s game. So I do not think you can say about to win.

just had my first great match. Lost, but it was a very tense game right through the end. A seesaw battle. Fonkon scored 111/9 and I was all out 104.

Afirdi's star turn with a hatrick and 30 odd runs couldn't save Pak at the end (well me :). The default Pak team sucks... it has only two fast/medium bowlers. Shoaib and Gul did well, but apart from Afridi the rest of the spinners were hit all around the park.

And collingwood is deadly in this game :p

anyone wanna have a game anytime today then hit me up. reply or sumtrhing. cause today is sunday and im home bored. and im from the caribbean so the timings are similar to US. its 12:18 pm here. im currently offline but will be on if anyone wants to play.

cheers.

thout valerian had quit. welll i needed 6 an over and i had 8 in hand not 7. and the only reason i lost the first 2 wickets was because this is the first time im playing the game online so was trying to get the timing right. my no. 3 and 4 were 25+ and well settled.

Last edited:
Earl my brother is crying now:p,
btw the story is,he played with Earl and score was 24 all out ,earl made it in 3 overs :laugh
poor brother :(

Btw MY ID :-guddu

hi
i was playing a game online
suddenly connection lost
i dont remember the username of the person i was playing with
i think his connection was disconnected
but still
sorry if the problem caused from my end

hi
i was playing a game online
suddenly connection lost
i dont remember the username of the person i was playing with
i think his connection was disconnected
but still
sorry if the problem caused from my end

yea that was me "xanthis" add me if you wanna play. my second match and both connection lost at the end. why??

yea that was me "xanthis" add me if you wanna play. my second match and both connection lost at the end. why??

u mean ur connection lost with playing someone else too
or just me
???

and please add me
as i am working now
i will not be able to run the game now
i ll accept ur request when i run the game

And Rocky, Wideline cannot easily be hit for 6 when you've got lower order batsmen and he is bowling it with Afridi. :mad:

You've just got to come down the wicket to spinners - you be creaming him through the gaps then.

I've played three games against people playing as India today. Didn't manage to get the screenshot for the last game (swear I pressed print screen) so there's one for the start of my innings. The second game was the most challenging - the guy could time the ball very well, but his running between the wickets was very poor and is bowling was god awful - a mile too short, although he did manage to get me lbw once when he finally did pitch one up.

T20Game1160809.jpg
T20Game2160809.jpg
T20guddu160809.jpg

Then finally managed to complete game against IS_Leon. The poor guy does make life difficult for himself by picking Bangladesh and then really struggles against the medium pacers:

T20IS_Leon160809.jpg

I'm now level with the_gas at the top of the all time wicket-takers chart, for the moment at least :)

EarlCG added 8 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Earl my brother is crying now:p,
btw the story is,he played with Earl and score was 24 all out ,earl made it in 3 overs :laugh
poor brother :(

Btw MY ID :-guddu

Sorry :( You've made me feel rotten now. That's the third screen shot of the above; at least tell him he did better than IS_Leon's 17. I've bowled somebody else out for 10 before and had another 2/6 before a disconnect. So 25 defiantly isn't the worst by any means. *Clutches at straws*

Just played IS_Leon again - he wisely switched his team choice to South Africa but was 1/2 off 0.5 overs when the connection dropped. Lee had Smith caught at slip and his #3 at cover off the first two balls, but he blocked the diamond hattrick delivery.

Last edited:
Just played "nash". He decided it was a good idea to put me into bat and then to bring on his fourth best spinner in the 4th over. The screenshot below is three balls before the disconnect - he took a catch at cover off the ball about to be delivered in this screenshot. I was 99-2 after 6 overs when the connection dropped.

T20Nashincomplete160809.jpg

Hey is some free to host a 5 or 10 over game please? :)

Users who are viewing this thread