PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

first of all open windows firewall. then make sure cricket2009.exe is set as an exception. then click on add ports. then add the port 9103 for both tcp and udp.

u may also want to open the ports on your router/modem firewall. to do this you need to first find out your ip adress and then create a static ip. so go to start then run then type cmd. thern type ipconfig/all. note your ip adress your dns servers and your default gateway. now open you connection in control pannel and click properties. then click ip /tcp and click properties and then type in the info there. now type the ip adress in your browser and enter username / pass. then enter the ports. the method for opening the ports may vvary from router to router so i suggest u google urs up.
thanks man

prince9_6 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

oye ready now try me

oright, lets go mate, ive been wanting someone from down south to play against!!

Okay. I'll create a 10 over game. What's your name on there? I'll add you as a friend to make sure no one else joins. I'm happy to create.

whiteninness added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Okay I've got you. Someone else is trying to join lol. This is such a terrible system. 10 overs only please mate. I need dinner later.

whiteninness added 9 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Oh dear, it's going to take a while if we watch all these hawkeye graphs hahaha...

hey

apparently connection to the host was lost.... we'll play a new game soon, u had me in a spot of bother there!!

I know :(:(:(

My fielders just stood next to the ball and did nothing.

Was batting okay? I couldn't see any lag. It seemed to be playing very well. It might be a bit too hard to play against bowlers who are changing the ball at the last minute though. I was doing that but I haven't faced it before (in a non-lag game) so maybe it's a bit of a cheat.

Yeah those dodgy runouts hurt. I normally save after every over if I get runout by accidentally pressing the button.

If someone is interested in either a 20 or 50 over game in the next few hours, please pm me or add me - jonese26. Prefer players in Australia, to avoid lag... but if youre playing from somewhere else we can still try it.

Users who are viewing this thread