PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I have added Earl_CG as a friend. But i cant invite him. I have created matches and played all of them. But i cant invite anyone. I am getting this screen.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding correctly he means he can't enter a @ in the e-mail field (no idea for a solution - I had no problem). If he means the username field then it's not unusual to limit what type of characters can be used in usernames and password, so there's probably no way around it.

Just played shogun46 (it was either that or shogun64 - really poor at remembering usernames today for some reason). Another who deserves credit for sticking around.

T20shogun46170809.jpg

I keep losing silly wickets in meagre run chases :( Silly run out this time; does my batting average absolutely no good.

EarlCG added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I have added Earl_CG as a friend. But i cant invite him. I have created matches and played all of them. But i cant invite anyone. I am getting this screen.

The invite system is bugged mate - you can only invite people into unranked games currently.

Also try and reduce the size of screenshots if you paste them onto here :)

I keep gettingh canot connect to the host error any fix for that.thx

I keep gettingh canot connect to the host error any fix for that.thx

Afraid not - I can't play many of the other experienced players because of it. There is a UDP/TCP port they recommend forwarding (9103) but I have done so and have experienced no difference in the number of games I've been able to host or join.

I'm pretty sure it's a flaw in Transmission's netcode and we'll have to hope it's fixed in the patch.

If I'm understanding correctly he means he can't enter a @ in the e-mail field (no idea for a solution - I had no problem). If he means the username field then it's not unusual to limit what type of characters can be used in usernames and password, so there's probably no way around it.

Just played shogun46 (it was either that or shogun64 - really poor at remembering usernames today for some reason). Another who deserves credit for sticking around.

I keep losing silly wickets in meagre run chases :( Silly run out this time; does my batting average absolutely no good.

The invite system is bugged mate - you can only invite people into unranked games currently.

yea thats what i mean for the email address field i cant enter the @ symbol and really need to play online

I dont think that is a bug. They do not want people inviting their friends into ranked games and stats padding. Ranked games also help unlock trophies and records in the game.

T20shogun46170809.jpg

Can you tell me how to invite friends then. Through create matches or Friends -> invite friend? Or can you invite me? my id :- rocky_g

create an unranked match, make 1 private slot, then go to friends and invite

create an unranked match, make 1 private slot, then go to friends and invite

Yeah i did the exact thing. But when i go to friends it says "no other players" :doh

renoldino i have added you can you invite me.:) I have played 2 5 overs matches and 1 20-20 game. And i completed all of them. Won the first, second was a tie and third one i lost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread