PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I've never played online but if I set up a 5 over game will some oneplay me to test it. My name is kenpat
Thanks

I've never played online but if I set up a 5 over game will some oneplay me to test it. My name is kenpat
Thanks
I played with you but the connection got disconnected. Sorry but this game does that a lot

I played with you but the connection got disconnected. Sorry but this game does that a lot

With what you'd scored I was grateful believe me. But thanks for giving me my first game online.
Maybe we can try again later. at least you'll be assured if a win.

kenpat added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Pajurskyas I hope I spelled your name correctly) thanks for the game.

kenpat added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Can anyone host a match i dont find any game hosted online

I'll put up a 5 over names kenpat

With what you'd scored I was grateful believe me. But thanks for giving me my first game online.
Maybe we can try again later. at least you'll be assured if a win.

You bowled well in first couple of overs. Just mix your deliveries to confuse the batsman

While creating a game; wht exactly does public slot or private slot mean?

I am not sure but I think it means that only an invited player can join the game so that you can set up a game with a particular person. However invitations only seem to work with unranked games and another point to take in mind is that I might be utterly wrong!

Arvashintaker thanks, that was a close game, great bowling from you and a close result. Congrats on your win.

kenpat added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

You bowled well in first couple of overs. Just mix your deliveries to confuse the batsman

Just learning so all advice appreciated. What's this with jiggling the bowling cursor.

man im so pissed off right now. ive played like 7 matches and was on the road to victory on all of them. and they quit out!! all of them. man why do they quit? these guys have already quit on me : punter,cmylan,ravi,allrounder18 seandil666, sandsaims, sunnykinger and there are some others i cant remember. please stop quiting.

quick question, if they quit, will the stats of the game still be counted towards the leaderboards?

Last edited:
Add me

name:anvesh,
AC user name:anvesh.
i wont quit unless the lag is horrible.Anyways i live in NY and chance for lag is less...

oh online is really frustrating me:(.Was 236/3 against joeybarua and then the connection broke.Had a great innings by Sarwan-126* and Nash 54* with a partnership of around 170:facepalm
score.jpg

This is my first evening online, I can't believe the poor quality of the online experience Codies have allowed in this bestselling game. I've been disconnected twice and due to the fact that there's no lobby or means to chat with your opponent it leaves them hanging.
I'm really starting to feel for the poor guys who play mainly online if this is ther daily dose of woe. Add this to the other bugs and Codemasters should be ashamed that they rushed this out. In 2009 an online service should be managed in a much more professional manner it's not as if it's new technology.
Go back 6 or 7 years ago and Nascar Heat was running online racing that was superior to this.

add me Jan 52

Users who are viewing this thread