PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just played half a 2020, but with such bad lag I bowled my opponent out for 0. I felt really bad until he quit.
Anyone online please join my 2020 - and don't quit :)

Sigh - I've started about 4 matches today. Completed 0.

Make that 5.

Last edited:
Just played half a 2020, but with such bad lag I bowled my opponent out for 0. I felt really bad until he quit.

If the lag was that bad then there's a good chance the connection dropped rather than he quit. You'd be surprised what situations some people are willing to stick through to see a game to it's conclusion.

If the lag was that bad then there's a good chance the connection dropped rather than he quit. You'd be surprised what situations some people are willing to stick through to see a game to it's conclusion.

The thing that annoys me most about people who quit, particularly when the lag is bad, is that they play out half the match, then quit. If there's lag, I would understand and accept someone quitting straight away, but not half way through... if connection dropped though that's ok but the timing is suspicious - as soon as the innings ended.

Finally won my first match online (despite having been in winning positions before disconnects, freezes, quitters etc.)!! :banana2

Played a 20-20 match with SalmanButt10:

Cricket20092009-08-1714-47-40-33.jpg

He batted first, and let's just say I don't think he's really discovered the concept of a defensive shot button. :D And he was a bit too hot on those quick singles - I got about 4-5 run outs in the innings.

I have to say though that the Salman Butt innings was pretty immense. I can see why the guy chose to make him eponymous for his team!

Shoaib caused me some problems, including getting Smith (second ball) and Kallis (first ball) out for quackers, both bowled. Luckily for me Duminy was my Butt - I was 27-1 after 2 overs and Duminy had scored all 27 runs. :D

Really enjoyed the game and I hope he did too. Much kudos to him for not quitting even when the result was a formality.

Last edited:
Try and resize you pictures on Photobucket Nick_Giff; there's an edit facility on there if you aren't able to use a program like GIMP before you upload it. If you set the width to 640 pixels with the ratio locked, then "replace the original" and then that'll be fine.

i just got my game and my user ID is 1nd1an (those are ones instead of "I"s). can someone give me a quick explanation on how to join online games? do I need any program to connect with others like BLIC 07 needed gamespy?

i just got my game and my user ID is 1nd1an (those are ones instead of "I"s). can someone give me a quick explanation on how to join online games? do I need any program to connect with others like BLIC 07 needed gamespy?

No you do not need any separate programme to play on line. Just go to play on line option,and continue from there. It is pretty easy.:)

Well, i can't work out how to make that screenshot any smaller. I've edited the size on photobucket, but it doesn't seem to change anything on here. :/

Any one for a game ???
Dont know why but I never found any game online maybe because I am in germany

My id is "Usman"

Well, i can't work out how to make that screenshot any smaller. I've edited the size on photobucket, but it doesn't seem to change anything on here. :/

Make sure you've click "replace original" after using the editor.

I've used it a lot when editing my photos so it does work.

Man playKid,where do you live??,terrible things happened in this game,
ball pitching into different areas,3 ball passed through the stumps but no given out,lagging,even i cant see the ball some times,and the most impotent thing is i stopped the running,but still run outs,over completed in 4 balls,and 5 Yorker per over from play kid :laugh:doh

Make sure you've click "replace original" after using the editor.

I've used it a lot when editing my photos so it does work.

I've tried it but it doesn't seem to be making much difference. I give up. :crying

Users who are viewing this thread