PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I'm getting bored of this.

Another quitter, going by the user name of Alex. I was raping his pathetic bowling, then comes out with the old classic custom field.

3 games played today, each time i batted first made a decent score and the other person quits before i even get a chance to bowl. Sod this game, and sod exploit custom fields. Just remove them codies. ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 11
He kept trying to bowl wide down the leg side, before he started using that field.

Another quitter, going by the user name of Alex. I was raping his pathetic bowling, then comes out with the old classic custom field.

3 games played today, each time i batted first made a decent score and the other person quits before i even get a chance to bowl. Sod this game, and sod exploit custom fields. Just remove them codies. ;)

haha what kind of fielding is that. :laugh

In the last two matches my stats didnt get saved and noone quit. :mad: Otherwise i would have become the first guy to take 1000 wickets.:p

@coolpant what happened ?

Its the powercut problem . Its been bothering me the whole weekend .
Yesterday it was 8 hrs. And today after playing you its now I am back online again.

Last edited:
Just played a close 20-20 match against Leeboy.

I lost it at the end.... Well played Leeboy buddy....

Run outs killed me :doh

At harare? He is a quitter.:spy
Yup, as Harare.

But, he did not quit this time.... May coz 199 was on the board :D

N also, I was about 135 for 5 in 12 ovs n then came those unforgiving run outs :doh

bad_till_bones added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Anyone up for a match?

played 4 t20 matches since morning
i batted first on all 4 as i won the toss
i played 20 overs everytime
and scored over 200
but the other persons came close to losing the game
they quit on me
all 4 games were all with quitters
tired of this
and this thing will end up with me not playing the game
it takes so much time to play 20 overs and they just quit it in a second
:mad:

^^ :sarcasm who told you to play T20's with strangers.

mate the game was stuttering every 2 seconds it was unplayable then lost connection half way through my delivery

Users who are viewing this thread