PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

no hosted games :( some one host one i will join :D

i_am_sunny added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

i want to play ..but no one is hosting a game :(

@sunny : I am more than sure our game is gonna lag as I jsut have a 256kbps connection. :p
It works well only for India.

Anyways, I am going to host a Ranked T20. Will wait till anyone of you join. (will keep kicking others :D) Sunny, feel free to join, there is no harm in trying. ;)

I am up for a match.. anyone interested?

I am, but I'm in a gam atm, I'll tell you when I'm free, I want to change that 0!

@jaraarrow, you go back by pressing the button you use to cancel running!

small question ..some times i click on a game to join and it waits for a minute and says "cannot join game" any one faced this ? and no the game slot is still open .. i log out and login and game is still there but i canot join

small question ..some times i click on a game to join and it waits for a minute and says "cannot join game" any one faced this ? and no the game slot is still open .. i log out and login and game is still there but i canot join

:laugh looks like its my game then. We cant play. ;)

I cant play with Dabi, MuchMore, you_are_sunny, :doh jaraarrow is busy playing a 7 match bilateral series with Dabi so he cant break that contract. :noway

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

yayy.. got a game with batsman123 :D

He is MuchMore. His sig will be updated after this match. 36-0 :laugh

@jaraarrow, the old thing again, waiting for you to create a game.

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I cant play with Dabi, MuchMore, you_are_sunny, :doh jaraarrow is busy playing a 7 match bilateral series with Dabi so he cant break that contract. :noway

He just broke it! Our game got d/c and now he's started playing with someone else! :crying

@Muchmore, waiting for you to finish your game now mate!

Users who are viewing this thread