PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Sorry dabi the game took a wobler and crashed.:facepalm

You don't need to apologize everytime mate, we've played so many matches together, I know enough not to doubt you or for you to doubt me!

:D I am in his lobby now. Lets play South Africa vs Sri Lanka :banana2

connection to the host lost. :doh

Rocky

Sorry rocky i promised dabi a game,unless its ok wth dabi.

Hey vijayanand sorry mate had to quit the game was lagging terribly, thats why i bowled so many no balls. Will restart the game and give it another go.

145 after 15 overs agaunst batsman123 ..wish me lck :D

i_am_sunny added 11 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

dude ..jayawardene to bowl -.- ..come on man

i_am_sunny added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

dude u just quit on me o_0

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

and no comments posted on forum Q_Q

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

am still waiting for your explanation -.-

Sorry sunny, I thought bowling 20 overs with fair tactics and not exploiting lag was enough to ensure you will do the same. By it was my mistake and solely accept it. 'Changing the cursor at last second' is a BIG NO in my book. So from now on, I won't be playing with you.

Regarding jawardane, he bowled the last over, has 40 odd rating (equivalent to what Yunis Khan might have in RL) and Yunis does bowl for Pakistan. Also there was nothing abnormal with Jayawardane's bowling.. simple straight bowls on good length.. nothing dramatic, not even one bit.

Also, a great tactic to go round the wicket and fire at the edge of the pitch just inside the wide line. But sorry, I don't appreciate such play.

changing the cursor is wrong ? u cud have asked for it and i wud not have done that..

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

and its not just inside wide line.. imagine bowling inside the wide line from round the wicket..is that even possible with swining balls ? if u had a problem with the way i bowl u cud have asked me here..

Users who are viewing this thread