PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I am also open for a challenge right now and yea will keep the cursor movement in mind...

LOL Dabi is now a soothsayer.. he can actually smell quitters now :p

Yess I can! Nowadays I start a bet with myself everytime I play with a stranger and I've only been wrong twice, once about bat_n_ball and then about ubawa (he quit the second time I played him :p).

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

I am also open for a challenge right now and yea will keep the cursor movement in mind...

I'm free after 10 minutes if you're up for a game. My ID is Dabi and as soon as I make a game, I'll inform you here and then kick anyone else who joins, ok?

@Mr.soothsayer shud i be worried abt "zohaib" :laugh

i_am_sunny added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

cool will be waiting soothsayer :D

@Cursor movement:

Ofcourse cursor movement is allowed. How else will you bowl? Just that changing the cursor at last second which causes the cursor to re-appear (due to lag) is not fair play in my view. As long as final cursor position is same as where it 'looks' to be, I am even ok with wild cursor movement. Just that I don't want a bouncer to change into a yorker or an outside off delivery getting set at my leg stump at the very last second.

I hope you get my point.

Also, just to mention, I have no reservations against custom fields as long as its a legit one (as per RL). On the same note, bowling from round the wicket and angling across keeping it 'just inside' the wide marker does seem unfair as you cant move the batsmen that far and hence not play leg-side strokes even when the filed is empty there. So, its like exploiting a limitation of the game which ain't kool.

I guess all this is kinda obvious to us(regular PlanetCricket users) but still mentioning it openly is better than moaning after the match.

@Mr.soothsayer shud i be worried abt "zohaib" :laugh

i_am_sunny added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

cool will be waiting soothsayer :D

You shouldn't just be worried, he is an actual quitter. I've played against him, as have boney_g (I think) and a few others here. None of them have high regard for zohaib.

You gotta add port in your modem/router NOT just windows Exceptions

try that

also when you online SHUT DOWN all your processes excxept Taskmgr & Explorer Only shut down Username Processes

shut down everything in the system tray aswell

after you do this game runs sweet online & single player

i went to the router page to get it to work but its confusing i did port forwarding and then triggering but still confusing i have a netgear WGR614v7 router please help

@Cursor movement:

Ofcourse cursor movement is allowed. How else will you bowl? Just that changing the cursor at last second which causes the cursor to re-appear (due to lag) is not fair play in my view. As long as final cursor position is same as where it 'looks' to be, I am even ok with wild cursor movement. Just that I don't want a bouncer to change into a yorker or an outside off delivery getting set at my leg stump at the very last second.

I hope you get my point.

Also, just to mention, I have no reservations against custom fields as long as its a legit one (as per RL). On the same note, bowling from round the wicket and angling across keeping it 'just inside' the wide marker does seem unfair as you cant move the batsmen that far and hence not play leg-side strokes even when the filed is empty there. So, its like exploiting a limitation of the game which ain't kool.

I guess all this is kinda obvious to us(regular PlanetCricket users) but still mentioning it openly is better than moaning after the match.

Yeah I get your point. The 'just inside the line' strategy is definitely unfair as per the reasons you mentioned.

As for cursor movements, if there's a lag, I'll not move the cursor more than just a bit, although my regular movement consists of a maximum of outside off-stump to middle and off, so I'm pretty sure we won't be having any problems in that regard.

@I_am_sunny: Mate I'm ready, I've made a game!

sure m8 will be looking out for that game soon.. i wanna beat the unbeatable... ;)

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

i dont see any :(

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

@Dabi is that 20 over game urs ? i am not able to join it

sure m8 will be looking out for that game soon.. i wanna beat the unbeatable... ;)

i_am_sunny added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

i dont see any :(

Try again! Some guy joined, I kicked him out. Try again

P.S: I'm not unbeatable, nor do I have an unbeaten record like MuchMore! :)

hey can we play a smaller game
20 20 will take some time and my boss will be over here soon :p

@vijayanand very good match. Spinners add a lot more fun into the game. :D And what was that murali spinning the ball. :eek: Ball of the century.

Users who are viewing this thread