PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I know it's a bit of an ask, but would anyone be up for a Test match online?

Add "Ridiculously-Good-Ashes-Cricket-Player" to that... :p

^ ;)Heh heh... to be honest, playing against me, anyone can be slotted into that category

vijayanand added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

It's amazing how little things have changed with respect to online play. I'm in the middle of a test match with this bloke called "jai". First innings, I was going all guns blazing, when this chap sets up a challenging field, and starts bowling only yorkers (The game was lagging a fair bit, mind you). The ball, initially seen as an innocent half volley, changes into a full blooded yorker at the last moment. So.. thanks to the lag, and the field, I went from 85/0 to 131 all out.l And now, I turn the tables - the exact same field, and the exact same bowling and he's gasping for breath at 10/7. He's gone into pause mode and stayed there, willing me to get tired of this delay, and quit. I'm waiting him out:p

EDIT

I did get tired and quit the game. It might've been a good one year since its release, but quitters will remain quitters

Last edited:
^ ;)Heh heh... to be honest, playing against me, anyone can be slotted into that category

vijayanand added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

It's amazing how little things have changed with respect to online play. I'm in the middle of a test match with this bloke called "jai". First innings, I was going all guns blazing, when this chap sets up a challenging field, and starts bowling only yorkers (The game was lagging a fair bit, mind you). The ball, initially seen as an innocent half volley, changes into a full blooded yorker at the last moment. So.. thanks to the lag, and the field, I went from 85/0 to 131 all out.l And now, I turn the tables - the exact same field, and the exact same bowling and he's gasping for breath at 10/7. He's gone into pause mode and stayed there, willing me to get tired of this delay, and quit. I'm waiting him out:p

EDIT

I did get tired and quit the game. It might've been a good one year since its release, but quitters will remain quitters

Good on you for giving it another go. I And man enought to admit you couldn't wait him out. That was probably more exciting than the actual game itself! It is so sad that this game is broken online. It could be so much fun with online competitions and everything. Alas, poor Yorick!

i will... in a month or so. I've been trying to play tests with anyone i could find but out of the 15 times i started i've only finished one game.

Awesome, mate. Let's soon fix up a mutually convenient time to play the match:thumbs

hi

Hi everyone been away for a while,if anyone wants to set up a t 20 tourney then i am up for it.

Hey all :)

Ashes about to start who up for a game soon ?

I sux & need as much PRAC as possible lol

this Weekend good for me

cheers

never mind.we need a chat system.i doubt if any matches are actually setup with the help of this thread.unless coincidentally the timing is right.or if ppl actually check the time on the post

I don't think so this Thread is helpful for setting up matches, i think we should make a page on facebook that will be useful guess.

Game

Anyone wanna play a 20 over game with the jara rocket?Go easy i havent played for months.

Users who are viewing this thread