PC or PS3?

highwater

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apologies if this has been answered before. I've searched through a few threads but can't find anything.

I was just wondering if there are any advantages (apart from the early release date) of buying one version over the other?

I've recently bought a high spec PC so there should be no performance issues on that side.

Will it look/play better on a particular platform?

Is there a possibility the PC version will have modifications that won't be available to PS3, or more frequent patches?

Any help/suggestions gratefully received.

Jim

Mods and better graphics on PC for sure!

If you're pc can run games then PC version will be better graphically.

Planet Cricket will have plenty of great mods for PC coming around to!

Apologies if this has been answered before. I've searched through a few threads but can't find anything.

I was just wondering if there are any advantages (apart from the early release date) of buying one version over the other?

I've recently bought a high spec PC so there should be no performance issues on that side.

Will it look/play better on a particular platform?

Is there a possibility the PC version will have modifications that won't be available to PS3, or more frequent patches?

Any help/suggestions gratefully received.

Jim

It would be cool if you can provide the specs of your PC a cpuz screenshot will do.

PS3 - if you want the game soon.online community for ps3 is good here in planet cricket.

PC - would be better looking in high res, mods. but 2 months delay.PC also online should be good a lot here will be getting on PC too i guess.
Other than that PC version will come patched in with the fixes available for consol;es already due to delayed release, apart from that i would think the official patches would be equal to all platforms.

So the choice is yours.

Last edited:
Flip a coin. Heads you get PS3 and tails you throw everything in the fire and run around like a girl.

Last edited:
If you can afford it and have PS3 and a high end PC, go for both.

Sad life of PC gamers. :noway
The list of delayed games just keeps getting longer and longer.
GTA 5, Dark Souls 2 now Cricket and next which u will never have is the Fifa world cup game.
"(apart from the early release date)"
Ain't that reason enough!! At least for me. :cheers

Well - took the plunge and have ordered on PS3.

Hoping I might be able get a good price on the PC version later this year when the mods have been busy and tweaked it to make test matches last longer than 1.5 days like most other cricket games I've bough over the last 20 years.

Well - took the plunge and have ordered on PS3.

Hoping I might be able get a good price on the PC version later this year when the mods have been busy and tweaked it to make test matches last longer than 1.5 days like most other cricket games I've bough over the last 20 years.

Don't think you'll have that issue with this one.

what are the benefits of DB14 on xbox vs pc?

PC pros:
- better visual quality
- no need to keep a disc (Steam)
- better multiplayer latency/pings/etc
- ability to play with others via Steam?

PC cons:
- 2 month extra wait

XBox pros:
- NOT 2 month extra wait

XBox cons:
- lower visual quality compared to PC

Am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread