PC Player Auction Thread | Mid season

Ffs what a mess.... How on earth....if you cant manage a team, dont and anytime Cricket Stars name comes up I want to chuck the goldfish in the parrots cage...

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy guys. Let Varun come and take the right decision.

And sorry Landscape, nothing against you but I think its correct to fine you people for the small mess :/ .

"The great" Varun has some personal life too. Respect it.

Well It was just an expression man, I know every one has a personal life and I know every one here are not AI... IT WAS JUST AN EXPRESSION...

Well It was just an expression man, I know every one has a personal life and I know every one here are not AI... IT WAS JUST AN EXPRESSION...

AI? What has artificial intelligence got to do here? How can people be AI? And when you tell "everyone here are not AI", you mean some of them are AI. How can a person be artificially intelligent?

And yes, I know its an expression. You need not express yourself here totally.

Please don't tell other users what to do and let staff members act if needed. -IceAgeComing
@NG: And please switch of your caps lock. you can bold, underline, italicize and color the words and stop annoying others.

AI? What has artificial intelligence got to do here? How can people be AI? And when you tell "everyone here are not AI", you mean some of them are AI. How can a person be artificially intelligent?

And yes, I know its an expression. You need not express yourself here totally.

Seriously.. READ IT AGAIN AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID.. and I don't want to waste my time and others arguing here.. So :cheers

Seriously.. Read it again and you will understand what I said.. and I don't want to waste my time arguing here.. So :cheers
What does this mean?

"I know every one has a personal life and I know every one here are not AI"

"Everyone here are not AI."

You wasted so much of KBs by posting useless posts and expressing yourself even after knowing that everyone has a personal life. And you say you do not want to waste your time here now. Wow. Great logic, sir. :) KIU GW. :)

Put a full stop to this guys. VC will come on and sort it out, till then we can carry on with the other auctions?

@NG: And please switch of your caps lock. you can bold, underline, italicize and color the words and stop annoying others.

Don't do any of these things consistently when making a regular post especially using colours, they are incredibly annoying and worse than a few words of all caps imo

e: Just to clarify this: in my opinion bold and italics used sparingly are fine; the latter IMO are a nice subtle way to add emphasis to a post. Caps are a little annoying; but provided that its no more than a couple of words then I'm not going to act. Colours should only be used for formatting and if you start posting entire posts in colours I'm going to get very annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread