Pc Rockers Official Thread!!!

Machanperu Bala said:
Well Well! This is turning out to be interesting. Obviously the place to be si with the Warriors.:cool: Mate I need to clarify one thing - Cricket is serious business and the gaffer was scouting. No places were guarenteed till we got the player to sign on the dotted line.

To play for the Warriors, you got to be one. Not a whiner!:p

And if your heart still pines for the Warriors play well for your current club, the transfer season will open in few!

Looks like Freddie joint the right team and he has been a stunning captain! Looks like your gonna have to eat your own words

Ladies and Gentlemen... Here are the official team logos and avatars courtersy of Tri3: Media Design!!! Approved by Duded64...

1. With Border (300 x 300)
2. Without Border (300 x 300)
3. Avatar

Attachments

• pc rockers - border.png
    pc rockers - border.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 39
  • pc rockers - no border.png
    pc rockers - no border.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 38
    1.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Cheers Britishchampion cmon lads give him reps for the great logo.

Thanks Guys... I might start looking into custom ones for everyone so they can have their name on it as well as their numbers. If duded64 could post the squad numbers that would be great.

*** EDIT ***

Infact... forget the custom ones as i don't think that they are that good. I'll upload it and do them if people would really like it but they are a bit... rubbish.

Attachments

• custom avatar - britishchampion.png
    custom avatar - britishchampion.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 32
Yeah i know that you're the official manager but i thought you were still away as duded64 was acting captain. Anyway i just thought squad numbers would be a good idea (international teams have them on their odi kits).

No worrys though as the custom name avatars look a bit cruddy.

Here's the start to a kit... something needs to be added to the middle of the shirt but the idea's there. My mates at Tri3: Media Design are out at the moment so they can't give me a hand with this however they suggest that the kit should be maroon/royal red colour (it's on the template), black and white to match the logo. Once a design is done (even if it's on paper and scanned in) then i'll do it up and crumple the kit so it looks realistic.

Have fun and good luck designing it.

Guys Cause we won pre season i think we should all give each other reps. so thats like 14 each ill do it when i get back from hoilday so can everyone do it.

I can pick it up from the mcg tomorrow lol. Il hav to fly down using Virgin Blue and it will cost $400 return ;)

Users who are viewing this thread