PCB Finds Evidence to Match Fixing

Well a friend told me that rumors state Kamran Akmal and Rana Naveed (I think he told me he heard it on the TV channel, 'Geo Super'). That would imply this series...although why Kamran would decide to throw the match in an ODI after beign dropped from the test side and his place hanging by a thread in other formats is beyond me.

Wait I think it was the 2nd Test. I mean when he dropped Hussey a few times who made a big 100 with Siddle. You guys know what I am talking about

I doubt Kamran could have done that. It was more to do with reflexes.

Because he caught every non-edged ball but dropped the edged ones, there is no way he could of known what to do at the time.

Corrupt bastards but no surprise.

Pakistani cricket is a farce.

I don't believe that Butt fellow though, I'll believe it when we see the actual data. He could be covering up. (waits for negative rep form ksduded)

I don't believe that Butt fellow though, I'll believe it when we see the actual data. He could be covering up. (waits for negative rep form ksduded)

actually I retracted my post, cause he has gone back and forth a number of times.... so yeah.. i guess I am waiting for the true facts to appear as well....

Wait I think it was the 2nd Test. I mean when he dropped Hussey a few times who made a big 100 with Siddle. You guys know what I am talking about

Yeah we know what you're talking about but see the thing is that if those two were actually involved, it would make sense that both of them took the bribe in the same match and it could only have been an ODI. That wouldn't make sense because logic would state that Kamran wouldn't intentionally perform badly when he knows his place is not secure. Maybe the rumors are just that, rumors. We'll have to wait for the official verdict.

I am more concerned about a near run out incident involving watson in second inning of Sydney test. Watson was at least two feet short but Mr Akmal moved his hand toward the stumps and then for some very odd reason, he withdrew. I found that to be very fishy.

For keepers, catching behind the stumps has to do with pure reflexes. If he intentionally tries to drop it, it would seem very obvious, Kamrans just a poor keeper thats all

lots of important matches of Pakistan was fixed by Pakistan team 1999 world cup Final match was fixed

For keepers, catching behind the stumps has to do with pure reflexes. If he intentionally tries to drop it, it would seem very obvious, Kamrans just a poor keeper thats all

Well yes it is reflexes but those catches werent reflexes they didnt even move that largely.

Users who are viewing this thread