PCB Finds Evidence to Match Fixing

lots of important matches of Pakistan was fixed by Pakistan team 1999 world cup Final match was fixed

I love how convenient the match fixing excuse is. Lose a game? nah it was match fixing.

Well if that is actually the case then we need to ban Pakistan from cricket.

I love how convenient the match fixing excuse is. Lose a game? nah it was match fixing.

Well if that is actually the case then we need to ban Pakistan from cricket.

It wasnt match fixing it was SUPPOSIVELY Wasim Akram bet against his onw team but nevertheless we would have never known what would have, if he did bet against Pakistan, because Pakistan still could have lost the match.

It wasnt match fixing it was SUPPOSIVELY Wasim Akram bet against his onw team but nevertheless we would have never known what would have, if he did bet against Pakistan, because Pakistan still could have lost the match.

Well isn't that kind of like match fixing. You bet against your own team and then just put in a crap performance and hope your team loses.

Well isn't that kind of like match fixing. You bet against your own team and then just put in a crap performance and hope your team loses.

I guess you could call it that but I think the match fixing that there talking about is with other teams like Australia came up to Akmal and told him to play like crap and they would give him some $$$$ lol

I guess you could call it that but I think the match fixing that there talking about is with other teams like Australia came up to Akmal and told him to play like crap and they would give him some $$$$ lol

You think Australian players/officials asked Akmal to throw a match? :facepalm

As far I know there must be some bookie involved in it. Why would opposition team ask to fix the match, specially in this case?
It would have made sense, if Pakistan had ask Australian players to lose the match? :p

I don't think the '99 WC final was fixed. I'd like to think the players would have enough sense not to throw a WC final. Besdies Wasim Akram had the greatest desire to retire from ODI cricket as captain, winning the WC, ala Imran Khan. That was his best opportunity, he wouldn't give up his dream!

I think the Aussies outplayed us, pure and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread