PCF Championship/Trophy Draft Thread (Griffo to Pick)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
The draft will work like this. There will be 6 rounds of 1 pick each in the following order (from Random.org):

Spinners United (The Spin)
The Top Class Kids (Griffo)
Victoria Bitters (aus5892)
St. Michelle CC (Hooper)
Moisty\'s Mallets (evertonfan)
RoboRockers (RoboRocks)
TT Lions (ZoraxDoom)
Aussie Bombers (GillyFan)
Plym Performers (plympilgrim)
Rossy\'s Rebels (kookaburra69)

Every second round will be in reverse though, for fairness. So the order is:

The rounds after that will allow for 2 picks each. These will work in the same way with 7 rounds of this to complete the draft of 20 players. After this drafts will be allowed.

Everyone has 2 days to make their draft when their turn comes up. Failure to make their pick means it is forfeited and they can pick an extra player or 2 at their next pick to make their 20.

Each player in your team will have to play a minimum of 3 FC and 3 OD games in the season, so ensure your squad is balanced.

Only use this thread for drafts, anything else should be directed to the Discussion thread.

Players Available to be picked:

Australia: Jaques, Hodge, Clarke, White, Haddin, Hogg, Clark, Bracken, Johnston, Hilfenhaus

England: Strauss, Cook, Joyce, Bell, Dalrymple, Nixon, Mahmood, Lewis, Hoggard, Harmison, Plunkett, Tremlett,

India: Sehwag, Jaffer, Uthappa, Gambhir, Laxman, Ganguly, Raina Agarkar, , Z Khan, M Patel, Sreesanth, VRV Singh

New Zealand: How, Cumming, Vincent, Marshall, Sinclair, Taylor, Fulton, McMillan, , Styris, McCullum, Franklin, Mills, Gillespie, J Patel, Tuffey, C Martin

Pakistan: Hafeez, Farhat, I Nazir, Y Khan, S Malik, Arafat, A Mahmood, Akmal, Razzaq, Gul, S Nazir, Ul-Hasan, Sami, Anjum, Kaneria

South Africa: Bosman, Dippenaar, Amla, Prince, Kemp, Hall, Morkel, Harris, Peterson, Nel, Steyn, Langeveldt, Telemachus

Sri Lanka: Tharangaa, , Dilshan, Arnold, Kapugedra, Mubarak, Silva, P Jayawardene, Maharoof, Bandara, Chandana, Fernando, Kulasecra, Zoysa

W Indies: Ganga, DS Smith, Simmons, Samuels, Morton, Pollard, DR Smith, Ramdin, D Mohammed, Bradshaw, Emrit, Powell, Taylor, Collymore

(Stats from PC Roster v3a)

Spinners United pick Muttiah Muralitharan

Last edited:
Im guessing I pick in here??? Ill go with Kallis and my team name is The Top Class Kids not Top Class Kids

Could you take the players name out of the pool everytime someone picks,that would cause less confusion over who to chose and save time mate:p

You should either PM him or speed up the draft by making people write a list of priotity players or change the waiting period to 1 day

I say that the next person in line gets to pick now and it continues through in order, and when RoboRocks comes he can select his player. We should keep it moving and disadvantage him for being late.

thats a good idea, either that or just find a replacement

Users who are viewing this thread