PCPL Fixtures (2008 Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The PCPL management are delighted to announce the fixtures for the first season of the PlanetCricket Premier League! :cool:

The season will begin on the 7th July with the first round of matches and will end on the 3rd of August with the third final to determine the winner of the competition.

Prior to the finals on 1st, 2nd & 3rd of August, there will be a 3rd/4th playoff match and a 5th/6th playoff match to keep team interest as high as possible.

The ten rounds of matches will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays throughout July and the play-off and final matches will follow in a 5 day-period (one match per day) from the 30th July to the 3rd of August.

7/7 – CHENNAI CHAMPIONS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS ~ CHENNAI CHAMPIONS won by 7 WICKETS
7/7 – MANCHESTER MONKEYS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS ~ MANCHESTER MONKEYS won by 8 WICKETS
7/7 – TORONTO TANKS v VATICAN VICTORS ~ VATICAN VICTORS won by 7 WICKETS
9/7 – DUBLIN DESTROYERS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS ~ MANCHESTER MONKEYS won by 1 RUN
9/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v TORONTO TANKS ~ TORONTO TANKS won by 10 RUNS
9/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS ~ CHENNAI CHAMPIONS won by 45 RUNS
11/7 – CHENNAI CHAMPIONS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS ~ CHENNAI CHAMPIONS won by 57 RUNS
11/7 – DUBLIN DESTROYERS v VATICAN VICTORS ~ DUBLIN DESTROYERS won by 9 WICKETS
11/7 – MANCHESTER MONKEYS v TORONTO TANKS ~ TORONTO TANKS won by 5 WICKETS
14/7 – MANCHESTER MONKEYS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS ~ MANCHESTER MONKEYS won by 7 WICKETS
14/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v VATICAN VICTORS ~ VATICAN VICTORS won by 1 RUN
14/7 – TORONTO TANKS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS ~ TORONTO TANKS won by 1 RUN
16/7 – CHENNAI CHAMPIONS v TORONTO TANKS ~ TORONTO TANKS won by 8 WICKETS
16/7 – DUBLIN DESTROYERS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS ~ DUBLIN DESTROYERS won by 8 WICKETS
16/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS ~ MANCHESTER MONKEYS won by 8 WICKETS
18/7 – DUBLIN DESTROYERS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS ~ CHENNAI CHAMPIONS won by 40 RUNS
18/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS ~ MANCHESTER MONKEYS won by 8 WICKETS
18/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v TORONTO TANKS ~ TORONTO TANKS won by 6 WICKETS
21/7 – CHENNAI CHAMPIONS v VATICAN VICTORS ~ Chennai Champions won by 36 runs
21/7 – MANCHESTER MONKEYS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS ~ Dublin Destroyers won by 8 wickets
21/7 – TORONTO TANKS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS ~ Sydney McStallions won by 2 runs
23/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS ~ Sydney McStallions won by 10 runs
23/7 – TORONTO TANKS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS ~ Manchester Monkeys won by 1 runs
23/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS ~ Dublin Destroyers won by 2 wickets
25/7 – CHENNAI CHAMPIONS v MANCHESTER MONKEYS ~ Chennai Champions won by 36 runs
25/7 – DUBLIN DESTROYERS v TORONTO TANKS ~ Dublin Destroyers won by 7 wickets
25/7 – VATICAN VICTORS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS ~ Vatican Victors won by 31 runs
27/7 – MANCHESTER MONKEYS v VATICAN VICTORS
27/7 – SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v DUBLIN DESTROYERS
27/7 – TORONTO TANKS v CHENNAI CHAMPIONS
28/7 – 5th/6th PLAYOFF MATCH
28/7 – 3rd/4th PLAYOFF MATCH
29/7 – FINAL MATCH ONE
30/7 – FINAL MATCH TWO
31/7 – FINAL MATCH THREE

So...excited yet? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

pal

International Coach
Will a neutral party run the fixtures?

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
As far as I know, Simbazz is simming the games - I guess that is not neutral - but it hardly matters. I can 100% assure you that it will not be fixed, and it would be completely pointless to do that anyway, we're all here to have a bit of fun! :cool:

pal

International Coach
I trust you two ;), but I wanted to make sure since we're playing the Destroyers in the first match and simbazz plays for them.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I can help sim if needed. I'm not bias at all. :p

How about I sim all the matches that Simbazz is in? And if we play eachother then how about a third party sims it? Just an idea, otherwise Simbazz may aswell sim them all. Not that I have a problem with that. ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I believe Treva is simming it.
Starting the tournament with a bang with the two most expensive teams playing...

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Ah.. Toronto v Vatican on the opening day...

I got a question - for a price of x amount of vCash, can we have a live simulation of a certain game where the owners pay for their entire team to view a game simmed live at the timing convenient to the simmer?

This could easily be done in the PC Chat Room (if it still exists) or we can just do it in the poker room :p

Of course the simmer can have already simmed the game, but it will look "live" to us. He just copies and pastes 5-6 overs at a time.

Shouldn't take more than 35 mins, and it would make for some interesting real-time sledging

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I believe Treva is simming it.
Starting the tournament with a bang with the two most expensive teams playing...

Twas all planned Colin! :rolleyes:

EDIT: We'll think about your idea, zMario.

w3lshrugby added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

It appears Treva is simming it. No bias there at all then :rolleyes: :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Twas all planned Colin! :rolleyes:

EDIT: We'll think about your idea, zMario.

w3lshrugby added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Treva! Make sure you make us win cause me and Bilal are part of Toronto Tanks...

And we're uh, your match-winners in the Cricsim league... We'll stop helping the Pakistani Legends win matches if you don't help us :p

The entire post should be taken as a joke. Please don't take me serious and make lawsuits.

pal

International Coach

lol, the captain of the Dublin Destroyers simming a match between Chennai and Dublin.. I wonder who will win that match. :p

But, seriously, even though I completely trust everyone involved, wouldn't it be better for the competition as a whole if a neutral party, perhaps one of the members who sims games for cricsim, does it for the matches here?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
treva sims the games for Cricsim too and he's a cricsim player too. I guess we can blindly trust on him. ;)

Yeah, he is the player of DD, captain of DD ;) i will blame him if we loose any match against them :p

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Well. I can't really smell anything, although there is...something...disgusting eeking from the Dublin Destroyers HQ - I haven't even been to the Manchester club yet! ;)

In all honesty, I don't suspect anything. I will monitor them (and make sure Victors win)
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread