PCPL General Discussion

It's sad no team has shown interest in me. Shows how Modi effect has been wiped off! :(
Actually, they know there's no use in showing interest as you're in XX already.

I like this attitude. This guy knows how to make the deals. I remember him getting the captaincy in WW?
Haha yes, how can I forget the cleanest deal ever with Mr. Modi? 4 years later.. nobody has a clue.

Just checked the team threads and see lot of Banters is going on. Thought I will join but what if I troll some team and the same team ends up purchasing me ? Then it wouldn't look good on my part. So, I will refrain from it until the auction process begins. ;p
No go for it, I for one wish to see some fire in the belly. So no problem there're too many sitters I want to know that my players can give it at the crease...!!!

Is this mafia thing like train spotting but with less talk of actual life... Kind off like, wrestling but less baby oil... ?:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Just trying to get the banter bus moving and unsteady the opposition, yep joking!!!!

@RUDOLPH Here mate - post by PresidentEvil
The other three have joined together. They will be managing the old franchise Landscape. You can either join them or go into the auction as free agent. We don't have any plans of allowing another new franchise for now. Players who signed up are very less in number and allowing new franchise might reduce the squad size of other teams as well.

This leg would be tweaking awesome...

Damn, I forgot 250K vCash was sent to me by @RUDOLPH for the auctions. Thought it was mine and spent it all on a bet and lost. :facepalm Please send it again.

Just kidding

Damn, I forgot 250K vCash was sent to me by @RUDOLPH for the auctions. Thought it was mine and spent it all on a bet and lost. :facepalm Please send it again.

Just kidding
I was literally waiting for this to happen. :D but you spoiled it :p

With all the things that conspired today, I was going to name it "The Saga of User and His X's" but now the dust has settled it has become clear it really is "The Saga of The Saints". You just can't defeat them and live. Looks like Karma is with us.

Users who are viewing this thread