PCPL General Discussion

We take what is rightfully ours
Don't talk in cliches as you sound like an idiot... Either want to be part of something or be part of nothing considering most people on here can't tolerate you I'm willing to give you a chance.

PM me and we'll talk sense... Caz x

Thanks.

I dont need your chances though.
Two idiots in the space of the same sentence... Thank god I am me!!!

So you want sign for a team that doesn't want you and don't want anyone signing you and you still want to be in the league... Mary please, help the fool make some senses.

@Untouchables666 mate, do not let simple minded people that call you a fool or idiot get to you. You are more than welcome at the Saints. I know that under all that armor you are showing here in public, you actually are a Saint at heart.
I am most certainly not 'simple minded' but merely trying to ascertain the state of play as he neither seems to want to sign for a team or is also equally not wanted. To act this immature is little more than embarrassing as I was trying to say to join us... But, if you want him then claim him his rhetoric will soon ware me down.

@Untouchables666 I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings but please if you're going to try and be bad and negative and make people dislike you then grow up!!!.... Being fair you did twist my melon.

Users who are viewing this thread