PCPL General Discussion

How many star players are allowed in the line-up? Somebody? Thanks.

PCPL Breaking news ! :spy

Brett Lee will step down from the portfolio of a bowling coach of The Outlaws as he would be playing for Landscape , this PCPL FC Season . Stay tuned for more "fearsome tweaked" news this FC Season .......

COA_BAN.png

Last edited:

Brett Lee will step down from the portfolio of a bowling coach of The Outlaws as he would be playing for Landscape , this PCPL FC Season .......

lol yeah, we have to fix that.

Brett Lee will step down from the portfolio of a bowling coach of The Outlaws as he would be playing for Landscape , this PCPL FC Season .......

You mean landscape are going to pay him shed loads of cash to bowl wides and mouth of to the opposition... ?

To what extent does a team's performance depend on their activity?

Activity and previous experience.
Played 3 PCPLs, won title twice was still in red pool, some in Purple are not even close to active.[DOUBLEPOST=1504780826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Played 3 PCPLs, won title twice was still in red pool, some in Purple are not even close to active.
I was promoted to blue after being an owner but that's just it.

Conclusion; I deserve Purple @RUDOLPH :D

Conclusion; I deserve Purple @RUDOLPH :D
Played 3 PCPLs, won title twice was still in red pool, some in Purple are not even close to active.

The PC members that are :purpo: aren't merely there because the have previous experience or happened to be active. Some has spend many hours behind the scenes to either develop the official PCPL simulator (then) or guys that has spend loads of hours prepping & running season 5.
Now my question to you is: Have you created an official PCPL text based cricket simulator yet? Have you spent close to 100 hours or so coordinating, planing & executing the last season of PCPL 5? Still think you deserve :purpo: more than ^ mentioned? Let's show some thanks and appreciation to the people that got us here ...

To what extent does a team's performance depend on their activity?
Players has been awarded activity bonuses since the start of the T20 leg. The activity bonus is the same as a training bonus, thus improving the PC player's skills. The more activity bonuses/skills the PC players obtain the stronger the PC players get and the stronger the squad will get.

The PC members that are :purpo: aren't merely there because the have previous experience or happened to be active. Some has spend many hours behind the scenes to either develop the official PCPL simulator (then) or guys that has spend loads of hours prepping & running season 5.
Now my question to you is: Have you created an official PCPL text based cricket simulator yet? Have you spent close to 100 hours or so coordinating, planing & executing the last season of PCPL 5? Still think you deserve :purpo: more than ^ mentioned? Let's show some thanks and appreciation to the people that got us here ...

Players has been awarded activity bonuses since the start of the T20 leg. The activity bonus is the same as a training bonus, thus improving the PC player's skills. The more activity bonuses/skills the PC players obtain the stronger the PC players get and the stronger the squad will get.
Don't think anyone except for Kurt has spent 100 hours or even close to do that, about running PCPL well was never given a chance to that and that's not even close to 100 hours or even 10 hours. And I've better things to do in life than spend 100 hours on a virtual league. Thanks.

Send me a name who has spent close to 100 hours co-ordinating, planning and executing the last season and I'll happily resign.

I was rated in Pool red while some in blue were not even close to doing what I did just not have been active when I signed up for Demons during the mid-season and that's just it.

Don't think anyone except for Kurt has spent 100 hours or even close to do that, about running PCPL well was never given a chance to that and that's not even close to 100 hours or even 10 hours. And I've better things to do in life than spend 100 hours on a virtual league. Thanks.

Send me a name who has spent close to 100 hours co-ordinating, planning and executing the last season and I'll happily resign.

I was rated in Pool red while some in blue were not even close to doing what I did just not have been active when I signed up for Demons during the mid-season and that's just it.
My above post wasn't an attack on you, so relax.... exactly what you said ... you signed up mid-season and you have been inactive ... so what is the problem then? With no activity bonuses nor training's :blueo: is exactly were you should be as a co-owner of a franchise.

My above post wasn't an attack on you, so relax.... exactly what you said ... you signed up mid-season and you have been inactive ... so what is the problem then? With no activity bonuses nor training's :blueo: is exactly were you should be as a co-owner of a franchise.
I never took it as an attack, more than okay with my Blue rating while my post to rate me higher was said with tongue in cheek hence the ':D' after it. But the way you replied to it was out of proportion since you took it very seriously but i'd like to end it now and move on. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread