PCPL General Discussion

VC the slogger - PCPL 4 auctioner, player, simmer, statistician, part time chairman of PCPL (if I'm not wrong).
Kurtkz - Digisim developer which powered pcpl season 5 (T20)
Pinch Hitter - auctioner and simmer for T20 leg

And hopefully my name will be added to that list by the next season. :p

You don't actually know how PCPL is organized, right? TBH, I too didn't know what all goes on behind the scenes and felt the same as you feel during season 4. Myself being a statistician can only say that 'Thank you' Rudolph and NMA and also the admins User2010 and MattW for their work behind the scenes. :)

Edit: I'm late again... :facepalm

You don't actually know how PCPL is organized, right? TBH, I too didn't know what all goes on behind the scenes and felt the same as you feel during season 4. Myself being a statistician can only say that 'Thank you' Rudolph and NMA and also the admins User2010 and MattW for their work behind the scenes. :)
So did you spend 100 hours on it or any of the ones who you mentioned?

So did you spend 100 hours on it or any of the ones who you mentioned?
The others, yes of course. And me, still 30-35 hours. Long way to go... :D

Calm down guys. We are doing this for enjoyment. Some work hard which is visible to others, some work in the background. Others contribute through activity. In a way, everyone contributes to the PCPL. Some of the people might be in higher pool and some might be in lower. In the end what matters is, whether we enjoyed this or no. Sometimes lower ranked players will do a better job than higher ranked players. It's all in the simulator. SO, everyone just relax and enjoy !

Calm down guys. We are doing this for enjoyment. Some work hard which is visible to others, some work in the background. Others contribute through activity. In a way, everyone contributes to the PCPL. Some of the people might be in higher pool and some might be in lower. In the end what matters is, whether we enjoyed this or no. Sometimes lower ranked players will do a better job than higher ranked players. It's all in the simulator. SO, everyone just relax and enjoy !
Exactly but fun is lost for me and hence no point in continuing.

P.S 'arguing with kids' was not directed towards Rudolph/PEvil, did not or don't really want any further argument. So please move on.

@Villain @RUDOLPH It will be safe to say that ratings are not based on 100 hrs spent. Since this is PCPL 5 new season not 4. We started things off fresh with T20 leg. Activity bonuses was given after T20 leg, players who performed well in T20 got bonuses before OD leg. Now in FC leg, not only 100 hrs are taken in consideration, but moreover performances in both legs and activity throughout both legs were taken in consideration. So players who are marked as purple deserved it if we mostly see this PCPL season.

Continuing only because the team wants me to, honestly lost the fun but guess have to finish what I started.

Never really wanted to discourage people or ignore the hard work they put into it which I'm sure is very much the reason this is running.

I apologise for the rudeness and the ignorance I've shown towards the people who've spent hours on it.

About the ratings, as I said it's fine and up to the management.

Now please don't stretch it and move on. Thank you and sorry.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread