PCPL General Discussion

You're making the same mistake as the last auction. There isn't enough room for choice. This is what happens when you allow a sixth team at the 11th hour just because its owner is an admin.
The more teams the merrier. (And, the more wickets for me to take). What begins with B and joins land over rivers and ravines... ? Let's start building them... !

The more teams the merrier. (And, the more wickets for me to take). What begins with B and joins land over rivers and ravines... ? Let's start building them... !

Also I am quite interested in being part of the makeup. With the implosion of 'outlaws' might just be another chance for me to make the cut in Rebels!

Looks like Rebels are out also.

hmm which team do I choe now?

gotta say this has been a great 24hrs, plenty action, drama and most of all suffering!

best pcpl ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many players to go unsold?

So what happens to the unsold players...
This is exactly the situation I was hoping we wouldn't come to see. That's why I was game for a new team. And now we have reduced that list by 2.

Bigger squads?
Another thing that I'm not really a fan of. What's the point really of having a player and not giving him any opportunity? Do you think that player will sign up again for the next season?

Users who are viewing this thread