PCPL General Discussion

Nope. 48 x PC players divided into 6 x franchises = 8 x PC players per franchise.
You're making the same mistake as the last auction. There isn't enough room for choice. This is what happens when you allow a sixth team at the 11th hour just because its owner is an admin.

You're making the same mistake as the last auction. There isn't enough room for choice. This is what happens when you allow a sixth team at the 11th hour just because its owner is an admin.
The other owners agreed to it, I think? Tbh and tbf if people are that frustrated with a new team entering the PCPL at the 11th hour, I am happy to shut it altogether. And me being an admin has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't even mind withdrawing my name entirely from the PCPL if the problem is with me alone. I never meant to make anyone unhappy. I always felt these things added that extra life into the PCPL. If people are upset with it, as it is evident they are, I will happily stay away from PCPL.

The other owners agreed to it, I think? Tbh and tbf if people are that frustrated with a new team entering the PCPL at the 11th hour, I am happy to shut it altogether. And me being an admin has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't even mind withdrawing my name entirely from the PCPL if the problem is with me alone. I never meant to make anyone unhappy. I always felt these things added that extra life into the PCPL. If people are upset with it, as it is evident they are, I will happily stay away from PCPL.
We got no issues with your team, PCPL management should've thought about it but guess it's okay now.

We're still waiting for your call on purple rated players.

We just have an issue with flexibility in the auction. Nothing against you or your team.

Though user is there a chance to add couple of players somehow? Virtual player? I know I am asking for it too late. But giving a slight choice will be better for all teams :)

Though user is there a chance to add couple of players somehow? Virtual player? I know I am asking for it too late. But giving a slight choice will be better for all teams :)
That'd be too hard to implement since the auction is nearly finished sadly. :)

Perhaps an ability for higher rated player to create a second player which would be gold/silver.

We are sorry for so much bashing against the PCPL management, PC player auction have been smooth and we all appreciate the effort you guys put in. Our only concern was the ratings so please look only into it, rest everything is fine. Thank you. - The Outlaws

I'm sorry guys, guess shouldn't have joined it.

Hey guys looks like The Outlaws have flushed themselves back home.

Soooo I should be free to go under the hammer again?

lol now back out from the thing you started, admins etc can feel free to go through the group chat. Neither me or FP are interested in resuming it, your auction decisions were abysmal too and never really wanted to associate with anyone of you but NMA insisted. Good luck with the team never really thought you'd backstab in the end while completely wasting every effort we put in and to everyone please don't mention me here again, finished from my side. Thank you.
Well, i just said the truth

Users who are viewing this thread