people i need latest ctm's and kits

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can some1 plzzz post the latest ctm files here....and if possible new odi kits as well...it's 2 much headache doing it all on your own....lost everything after formatting my comp...plzzz help me out her

wackojacko i think made very good kits but he only made kit 01...i need with everything with numbers as well......plzzz post them here if possible...thanx !!

k...i'll search for them...but do u no where i can download the new zealand update witch eric made?? it was very good.....and also the west indian update by killa stilla...his site doesnt work any longer...so if any1 has these 2 plzzz send them to me

Here's a England ctm to get you up and running. :D

Attachments

• ENG.ctm
    1.4 KB · Views: 23
Originally posted by rahulm@Sep 5 2003, 10:18 PM
k...i'll search for them...but do u no where i can download the new zealand update witch eric made?? it was very good.....and also the west indian update by killa stilla...his site doesnt work any longer...so if any1 has these 2 plzzz send them to me
Sorry I don't have it and I have a fall out with ###### and they deleted my stuff. Maybe I'll find it as that wasn't the only place I uploaded it.

OK here it is :D Maybe I'll update it with the NZ team to play India but for now I'm not really interested in cricket.

thanx ton eric.....that is of gr8 help...really like your patches!!!!!

btw eric u were working on kit updates for all the teams rite???? have u finished it??????was reall lokking forward to that patch from u!

hey eric...i can't download the update from here...if you are on msn messenger or icq plzzz add [email protected]

Originally posted by rahulm@Sep 6 2003, 02:13 AM
wackojacko i think made very good kits but he only made kit 01...i need with everything with numbers as well......plzzz post them here if possible...thanx !!
what team, i'll post it up

need any and all if possible wackojacko...your work is very good.....btw do u have msn messenger or icq?? if yes then plzzz add me [email protected]

here is the pak ctm

i am sneding you from a folder plz set the players statistics from any editor

thanx!! can some1 post the other teams ctms as well and also if some1 has the new zealand update by eric i cant download from the post eric made here and westindian update by killa can u send that to me by msn plzzzzzz

either when i click save target as or if i right lick on it and say open in new window first it is downloading it but after half a minute it asks that save as and when i save it anywhere it says downloaded o kb......can anyone else download it??? i think it may be because it's a rar file...i have winrar but donno......can u post it as zip or send it some other way plzz

Users who are viewing this thread