Are you happy to have this league?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say but I have decided to close down this league. Each round takes 24 hours to complete. Managers active time is not equivalent to other managers. So if anyone want to continue this then PM me and I will tranfer this thread to them. I cant sit here all the time and request each and every manager to post their picks.

Thanks.

Sorry to say but I have decided to close down this league. Each round takes 24 hours to complete. Managers active time is not equivalent to other managers. So if anyone want to continue this then PM me and I will tranfer this thread to them. I cant sit here all the time and request each and every manager to post their picks.

Thanks.
Too bad,but I suggest you cut down number of rounds,and allow managers select 3/4 players a round.

Thanks.
A different thing can be done is that you can ask managers to use default squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread