IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Indian bowlers are doing better than Indian batsmen, I repeat Indian bowlers are doing better than Indian batsmen.

Makes me wonder what JP and Jadhav have to do to play above Shukla. Shukla is a very good batsman in his own right , but JP and Jadhav are just better.

I knew this, I knew this.... Rubbish decision to give the inexperienced Pandey the last over! :facepalmMohit should have been retained for the last over. What should have been 140+ is now closing in to 160. This is still a very good total for MI. This pitch is slow paced, and MI have Ojha/Harbhajan who are great bowlers in IPL (and good slow medium guys like Praveen).

Dhoni is a crack head!!:mad

I knew this, I knew this.... Rubbish decision to give the inexperienced Pandey the last over! :facepalmMohit should have been retained for the last over. What should have been 140+ is now closing in to 160. This is still a very good total for MI. This pitch is slow paced, and MI have Ojha/Harbhajan who are great bowlers in IPL (and good slow medium guys like Praveen).

Dhoni is a crack head!!:mad

It doesn't make a difference who gets the last over, it's all part of the death, if not the 20th, Pandey would've been hit in the 19th.

Last edited:
Thank god Faf saved that last ball from going for another 6! And Ashwin says in the post-innings interview, 145-150 was a par score here and we should have kept them there. The wickets we got of Pollard and Rohit seems to be not worked for us. Also some shoddy fielding by us today, for a side that has been very good on the field. Barring a few (esp. Faf who was brilliant in the field today), we didn't have a great fielding day.

Hope Smith and Baz give us that rollicking start to keep us good.

Praveen's lack of pace is really worrying Dwayne.Hope he could exploit the situations well.MI seems really fired up in the field too.hope we could do exactly right to win this match.

IMHO , it is not about pace , it is about a rather shitty technique. Dwayne has no clue how to play swing cause all he does is "swing and hope".

----------

And there it is , one of the FTBs is gone.

McCUllum who was looking good is gone,lbw by Praveen.He was looking good but still I dont think it may cause problems for CSK because they got a strong middle order.

IMHO , it is not about pace , it is about a rather shitty technique. Dwayne has no clue how to play swing cause all he does is "swing and hope".

----------

And there it is , one of the FTBs is gone.

What rubbish? Stop talking about FTB's. The IPL has a truckload of them, including the team you seem to be supporting for this match (MI). Pollard is a FTB, Rohit Sharma is a FTB, etc (if you bring the FTB argument here)

Users who are viewing this thread