IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
I don't think I will come across a more weird run out than that. I suppose Mishra thought Faulkner had hit the stumps and hence looked back at Pathan thinking he was out. Comedy of errors.

On a side note, the more I look at Pathan, the more I feel sad for him. What the hell happened? There is absolutely nothing from him? It's as if he is just coming and rolling his arm over. Even a bowling machine seems to be a better bet than him. He got away today, but I'm sure in the coming matches we are bound to see his economy hovering between 9-12 in most games.

10170948_293327304161424_680720096696164979_n.jpg

Another 200+ score on cards for Poonjaab. Already going at 10rpo before Maxwell

----------

Bhuvi and Varun have been heartening to watch as an Indian fan. They have both clearly worked very hard on improving on their weaknesses. Its always great to see efforts paying off

I can see kohli roaring at Varun Aaron .

----------

SIX out of the stadium by Miller. 102m . And his Half century.

Just curious - when was the last time Gayle actually scored big while chasing a huge total ?

He is done. I have never seen Yuvraj in such a poor form before throughout his career for such a long time.

Yuvraj's stay at the crease is bringing disaster for the RCB, RCB should just ignore the fact that they paid a whooping amount for him and bench him for a few guys and try giving chance to any uncapped player.

I dont get this. Maybe I am someone hunting for more entertainment , but I feel you people are making a mountain out of a mole. The IPL is designed to give us one thing , and that is entertainment. If all of us played in a gentlemanly fashion , there will be no passion whatsoever , and without passion , no sport is worth watching.

Users who are viewing this thread