IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
That was pathetic batting from Kohli. I can't believe I am saying this but that was horrible to watch. He tried to go after the bowling from the very first ball but he should realize he is not in that kind of form. He needs to spend a bit of time at the crease first especially when the ball is moving and than go after the bowling.

One day Yuvraj looks absolutely clueless and on the other day he is hammering this RR bowling attack. I don't understand this.

That was some ugly bowling from Rajasthan to Yuvraj. I love Watching Royals play as a team but that was clearly some negative bowling to Yuvraj Singh and got away with couple of wides. Loved Yuvraj's inning.

Yuvraj v2011 on show here .. how we have missed him

Cant believe Punjab lost there. When Maxwell and Miller are tamed down, Punjab seem to not look as invincible, even though Sehwag had a great outing.

Gambhir finally hits some consistent form. Its time! I think KKR are now in with a shout for the Top Four. Their bowling attack seems good, and with the return to form of some of their premier batsmen, they have more than just a shout.

Very happy to see Yuvi , Gauti and Viru fire on the same day. However , we should wait before demanding their inclusion in the Indian team. Iirc , all 3 had poor seasons by their lofty standards. Unless they perform with a 50+ avg. in the Ranji trophy , they should be kept out of the team because we have better options.

RCB on the verge of choking again ..

And Varun

haha. wtfk happened

Holy god! Sad for Yuvraj. The game he decides to turn up and give a smashing performance, RCB lose after taking the game by the scruff of its neck. This must definitely be massively deflating for RCB and Yuvraj!

For some reason , Virat does not possess the look of a great captain. If Rohit can be more consistent in the national team , I can see him being awarded the captaincy. Virat possesses a great cricketing brain , but it looks like the burden of captaincy is proving too heavy for him.

Last edited:
What a horrible bowler Dinda is, absolutely useless. Ruined Yuvi's night but I still think he deserved MOM award even though RCB lost. Smith bats too low for RR, he needs to bat at 3 or 4 to add more impact especially when RR is batting first.

As I said before, captaincy should go to someone else, someone like AB. Kohli's captaincy harms his batting, he did got with the under19's, but in the big stages there is just way too much going on in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread