IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Captaincy hardly has anything to do with your bowlers going into el-retardo-mode and bowling full tosses, and length deliveries.

Allan Donald might suicide after this season.

Blb71hBCUAADVPP.jpg:large

What a horrible bowler Dinda is, absolutely useless. Ruined Yuvi's night but I still think he deserved MOM award even though RCB lost. Smith bats too low for RR, he needs to bat at 3 or 4 to add more impact especially when RR is batting first.

He should most definitely be batting ahead of Binny. :facepalm

As I said before, captaincy should go to someone else, someone like AB. Kohli's captaincy harms his batting, he did got with the under19's, but in the big stages there is just way too much going on in his head.

I didn't say it did, I said it effects his batting in a bad way.

He was captain last season as well, and he absolutely killed it.

ehMJYX1.png
cmGWuW3.png

^Yes you got a point, but at those times he was sent in when the top 2 were firing almost every time, and this time they can hardly make 50+ for first wicket.

^Yes you got a point, but at those times he was sent in when the top 2 were firing almost every time, and this time they can hardly make 50+ for first wicket.

I don't see the correlation between that and captaincy harming his batting though, which was your original point...

Allan Donald might suicide after this season.

Blb71hBCUAADVPP.jpg:large
Absolutely he was the bowling coach for pune as well there also pune bowlers were all over the place. This dinda is really useless surely I would say everyone made a mess by not taking praveen kumar :facepalm

MI , RCB , DD et al only need to look at CSK 2010 for inspiration. Nobody gave them a chance after the first half of the season , yet they managed to win the IPL.

I don't see the correlation between that and captaincy harming his batting though, which was your original point...

It does, last few seasons look at how he started, softly just having a touch of the bally for the first 4/5 balls, and now he is always trying that cover drive for a boundary right from the word go.

I really liked one of the posts in this thread, something on the lines of: Kohli choosing IPL to have a lean patch is one of the best things that can happen to Indian cricket :D

----------

They just showed Bhuvi's pitch map this season. 90%+deliveries in the offstump, good length area. Absolutely brilliant

It does, last few seasons look at how he started, softly just having a touch of the bally for the first 4/5 balls, and now he is always trying that cover drive for a boundary right from the word go.

That isn't captaincy affecting his batting though... if anything that's Gayle's poor form affecting his form, which I don't buy into either, I just think he's having a bad season, simple as that.

My sources tells me that Alex Hales will replace injured Chris Gayle in RCB squad.

Users who are viewing this thread