IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Now it's battle between 3 teams . KKR,RCB,SRH. For number 4. Interesting.

----------

Mumbai has less chance.

Its only Kkr in a comfort zone with a game in hand and for the latter two its really next to impossible i personally want Kkr in the final 4 especially after they upset the current table leaders. For both the latter its their captaincy that let their team down rather than their players....

Ipl prob panel will be announced today. So lets see

----------

So seeing that BJP formed government so it sure L.Modi and Pawar will be back in Bcci... And with less support for Csk form the home government there is a big trouble ahead tough Rr is favoured by Modi lets see what happens. The prob commite led by the Mudgal never let any one go even under pressure by the central government..

Its only Kkr in a comfort zone with a game in hand and for the latter two its really next to impossible i personally want Kkr in the final 4 especially after they upset the current table leaders. For both the latter its their captaincy that let their team down rather than their players....

I'm a KKR fan . Upcoming 3/4 matches are important. 2 matches with SRH and 1 with RCB. wish they get into playoffs.

Don't why Dhoni choose Hussey to bowl the last over.
very stupid decision.
they had Nadree and Sharma as well and they were bowling well.

A slightly unrelated comment. It looks like KKR cheerleaders are the only one who can perform with the tune of the song playing. The others just do random moves and are totally out of sync

Oh no..not Irfan Pathan at this stage...17th over. He is gonna get whacked big time

Opps...decent over there

Last edited:
This IPL has got much more tense.Even RR will be worried(take it easy) as they have played 11 matches and has 14 points.3 matches left,2 against mumbai and 1 against punjab,if they lose all these 3 matches(i hope so as a MI fan) they too might get into problem.

Users who are viewing this thread