IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
But he dint :) And Pandey didn't exactly have a blistering SR. He was ranging from 100-120 and not 150+ which is FAIR at best.

Well I feel that KKR might just have enough target. 164 to win is good. Yusuf facing those 4 deliveries looked horrible. Missed Gambhir's 8 ball duck. Malinga is such a beast in this format. :facepalm Really want Gambhir and Sehwag to gain form here I just cannot see another series where Rohit fails. Atleast want Gambhir back in side, he is just too good a player and if Yuvi was given a chance he should be too.

A very 50-50 situation midway. Will be a fun chase

Will be interesting to see how Michael Hussey plays. He is a class player and miss those days of Dravid, Laxman, Tendulkar, Ponting, Hussey Hayden, Gilchrist :(

yup, overlay and all other things looks nice except the broadcasting logo. Its looking like aluminium plate.

151.3 KmPH wow thats fast. This is where KKR have done awesome. They now have a settled side and just need to perform to their potential. Go KKR and RR as always. Have always loved both sides. Would be cheering KXIP too have a decent side. Hate MI,CSK and SRH.

Never been much of a fan for RCB :p

Hussey 3 from 12 balls. Yikes :|

Thats what happens when a player is retired and plays on IPL. I really hope he plays well and stays in IPL for one more season. Just cant see that generation ending

Hopefully he does good for IPL and Indian Cricket. Would love to see Sourav Sachin Dravid Laxman, Jadeja (Ajay) etc be involved in cricket more then morons like Srini and others

Morkel and Narine have overwhelmed the Mumbai batsmen.

This is UAE and the average score at this ground was 146 which means KKR were 20 runs ahead almost. There was no chance even a powerful hitting side like MI would chase this down plus they had the worst possible start

#KorboLorboJeetbo

Uthappa as a keeper was quite awful and messy. I agree with the commentators. With 3 spinners in your lineup, one of them being Narine you need someone who wont fluff the chances. They need a better keeper to maximise the skills of their bowlers

Users who are viewing this thread