IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Best Finisher :clap
10341458_643584939068756_8061857213813348486_n.jpg

I am a bit worried about Ashwin.. He came good for a while in T20 World Cup 2014, but now every opponent batsman is hitting him..

you are still not getting it, we are already in the playoffs, good luck reaching there, hope to see you guys;)

lol we have sirji for swatting flies like that.:p
^ this is Chennai Super Kings Fans reaction :D :clap

Kid, we all saw the match. Come on you won . CSK won . Just take a good snap. will be fine.

Problem for KKR fans is that they are not made to hear or receive any wrong thoughts(in their understanding) about their side and the same case for the CSK fans.(Quite obvious fact as a fan, I should say) But some are doing things, none of their business. Trying to catch up crowd's attention, but not getting.:facepalm Use that energy to remove your bounder instead.

----------

Good match anyway. Utthappa should be given a chance to play for national side in up-coming tournaments. He deserves.:)

This is what cost Chennai the title for the last few years, they are meant to be one of the coolest teams, but this year they did well in the auction as buying skilled and experienced players, but did they buy any players who stand up after falling down? The pressure just gets into the team way to quickly after a couple of mistakes, yes its normal for any team, but for CSK standards. MSD should be worried in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread