Pics

R

rasi

Duncan, it just means that the Aborigines in Australia, the Africans and the Dravidians from India ( if you don't know who they are, most of the south Indians are Dravidians, esp tamilians ) lived together. When the land split into three, these people went where they live now. The carvings saying these could be found in your Australia, in my India, Sri Lanka and in Africa.

Do you get it now?

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes i live in secunderabad.Where does harsh bogle live in secunderabd though.I have seen mohd.Azaruddin's house its in hyderabad.

About history,many roman catholics live in secunderabad in fact the school i study in is a roman catholic school.Secunderabad was one of the major headquater of the british rule.So i think many roman catholics were left behind in india.

All the blacks u see in America r from africa.All alll the white people in america r accually from Europe.

R

rasi

There is quite a history about the early Australians. The first white into Australia were the criminals thrown out of England by the Queen. :lol: :lol:

No offence to the Australians.

I

imported_graham

Duncan, it just means that the Aborigines in Australia............

dont u mean "me" well by d way my real name is nathan, 4 those who dun no dat.

well i do now

I

imported_Rollo

tsk tsk detective andrew pounces on anything anyone does wrong,insha you're in trouble. :blink:

R

rasi

:lol: :lol:

BTW Insha, by my friends word, Harsha Bhogle's house is supposed to be in some place called Tarnaka in Secunderabad.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Yeah its quite near to my house.I live in tirmulgiri.

Hey andrew can u quote were i have used racist language.I was just telling the history.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
I have read my post atleast 10 times and i dont find any racism in it.It doesnt object anyone expect u.So please keep quite.

R

rasi

Originally posted by Insha@Jul 26 2003, 02:11 PM
All the ******s u see in America r from africa.
This is what andrew means. I presume so.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Exactly Iniyan.

And Insha, it doesn't matter if racism is directed at someone who isn't on this forum, it is still unacceptable.

If a black American was on this forum they would find your language even more offensive.

It is a highly inflammatory word.

I believe everyone should be free to use this forum without having to put up with racism. I'm sure you'd be one of the first to complain if someone was using racist language towards you.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
There is quite a history about the early Americans. The first white into America were the criminals thrown out of England by the Queen

Didn't see this before, that was actually Australia, it was founded as a prison colony.

Users who are viewing this thread