Pitchad - 256 colors bmp - Help

lordkrishna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I've been trying to use different pitchads for long. I have the graphics importer and also the pitchad png file downloaded. Since the graphic importer accepts only a bmp file, i convert this png file into a bmp file. After this, it looks fine, but when I change this to 256-color as required by graphic importer, this pic looks so shabby that I cant use it as a pitchad.

Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Cricket 2004 uses 256 colour bmp file format so you have to convert the pitchads to 256 colour bitmap and then import them.

lordkrishna- Are you converting it to 256 colour using Paint? If so they'll look crap- use Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or similar

Hey I realised that with Graphics Importer v2, you can add transparent patches? But doesnt bitmap NOT support transparency.

When I make a pitch ad using paint shop pro, and using transparency, and then save it as a bitmap, then it gives a message "the selected format does not support floating selections, and hence this image will sbe aved as a merged one."

The Transparent background then becomes white.

you have to make a pitchad transparent through the graphics importer, for more information about how to make the bitmap transparent read the readme.txt file

Prakash has come out of nowhere and done a fantastic job. :D

Users who are viewing this thread