Pitchad - 256 colors bmp - Help

lordkrishna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I've been trying to use different pitchads for long. I have the graphics importer and also the pitchad png file downloaded. Since the graphic importer accepts only a bmp file, i convert this png file into a bmp file. After this, it looks fine, but when I change this to 256-color as required by graphic importer, this pic looks so shabby that I cant use it as a pitchad.

Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Prakash

Executive member
Cricket 2004 uses 256 colour bmp file format so you have to convert the pitchads to 256 colour bitmap and then import them.

brad352

Executive member
lordkrishna- Are you converting it to 256 colour using Paint? If so they'll look crap- use Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or similar

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Hey I realised that with Graphics Importer v2, you can add transparent patches? But doesnt bitmap NOT support transparency.

When I make a pitch ad using paint shop pro, and using transparency, and then save it as a bitmap, then it gives a message "the selected format does not support floating selections, and hence this image will sbe aved as a merged one."

The Transparent background then becomes white.

Prakash

Executive member
you have to make a pitchad transparent through the graphics importer, for more information about how to make the bitmap transparent read the readme.txt file

Auwais

International Coach
Prakash has come out of nowhere and done a fantastic job. :D

Users who are viewing this thread