Pitches

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I have noticed that it is only one pitch in Pakistan, only Faislabad, do I have to unlock the other? Or is it just one pitch....!! :eek: :eek:

No, you gotta be kidding? And Faislabad??? :confused:
****ty game, I am waiting till BLIC

anakwalajinn said:
No, you gotta be kidding? And Faislabad??? :confused:
****ty game, I am waiting till BLIC

Yeah some stadiums are missing so the game must be crap :roll eyes:

The same has 10 statidums in England, 6 odd in Australia, a few in SA and NZ and just one each in the other countries. Probably becoz the makers had licences from the 4 cirket boards of Aus, Nz, Eng and SA........................whatever the reason, it sucks

Well England and Australia are the top two rated teams so its good they've got the most stadiums. Also I should think most of the sales are in these countries so it was probably a sales led decision.

Hey they didn't make stadiums from india,pak etc,, since they look bad in real when compared to australia or england (modern) stadiums.ENgland,Aus,NZ stadiums have all modern facilities and they look good in appearance whereas indian stadiums are pathetic when it comes to appearance,player's comfort, etc..
They had the correct there!

ScobieB said:
Well England and Australia are the top two rated teams so its good they've got the most stadiums. Also I should think most of the sales are in these countries so it was probably a sales led decision.
I don't know how either of these statements make any sense. Just because they are the top two teams will they refuse to play in other countries? Or will the Aussie/English fans playing the game not want to take thier teams on a overseas tour?

I think the reason for so few stadiums was that EA Sports has the licence for the English and Australian domestic seasons. There needs to be plenty of stadiums in those two countries so it is possible to play that mode.

I think they spent more time perfecting those stadiums and less time on other stadiums.

SkateBoarder2 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread