PlanetCricket Arms - Friendly Drinking Thread

Can I ask if that by 7 GMT not all of the teams have been posted then can team members who are not captains post it anyway. Just so we can get the agmes done tonight :)

Though treva is doing the games now, I'm still here helping out!

HAHAHA. Excuses, excuses. First you let the vBookie go into my hands and now your letting treva run cricsim. Things are sliding Dean ;)

You'll be a globie by the end of the month if you carry on like this :p

Haha Tom!
I took a 6-fer in the FC game, woohoo, what a great bit of bowling by me :p
w3lshrugby = Mendis :p

Anyway, do you do a carvery in this place?

Anyway, do you do a carvery in this place?

Dunno about a carvery. More like a zoo in here :mad: Colin reguarly swings around on the lights like some bloody moneky, treva mimicks people like a parrot and Dean keeps barking at people :eek:

Welcome to the admin team of Planetcricket :D

Dunno about a carvery. More like a zoo in here :mad: Colin reguarly swings around on the lights like some bloody moneky, treva mimicks people like a parrot and Dean keeps barking at people :eek:

Welcome to the admin team of Planetcricket :D

Lol there starting to become a threat to pcs great players by taking thier heads of.

I'm thirsty after the Donkeys' great FC and ODI wins. Set us up a beer and keep them flowing!
Did someone mention carvery? I think someone just scraped some roadkill off their tyres. Got a BBQ?

Essentially, we beat an inferior Pakistani Legends side (I am such a stirrer!). When we come up against the Melbourne Bitters we will be tested, but I think we can win those games too. Its about time there was a new winner of the Cricsim league!

Users who are viewing this thread