PlanetCricket Arms - Friendly Drinking Thread

Just have to say, really pleased with the activity after the mid-season break. Hopefully it can be kept up from now until the rest of the season. Keep it going lads :)

Set me up with a Glenfiddich please. Make it a double. I'm feeling generous.
When does the jelly wrestling start? My beer babes are eager for a contest.

Right guys, I know the interest in the PCPL is big but lets make sure there is a good end to the cricsim season. I know threads have come up rather late recently and i take full blame. With exams and stuff it's been tough, but will try my best to get threads up on time.

So try and get a bit more activeness back into the cricsim by chatting here. FC games up soon...

I totally agree with Trev, we have a long pre-season, so we can worry about the PCPL then, it should only be managers/owners who need to keep track on the PCPL at this stage anyways

Well for the first time we had two draws/ties in the same round. Matt (Whitehornmatt) took our last 5 wickets when we only needed four runs to win! So a tie between Legends and Bitters and then a draw between Warriors and Dynamos. Although the FC isn't really in the balance, the OD league is looking great. Anyone could win it, should be a great last 3 rounds :)

I thought with Jaz being appointed that things would get more active, but looks like we are still waiting for the thread due for the 1st June :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread