PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

That has got to be on easy, right ?
Hey deathrevenge9,
I think your record is on easy level.
However, I have considered it as NORMAL level.
Got to say I don't see how this was possible, KP has a strike rate of 2000. Also even if this was online, the other team must have made 1440 or something.

big

Sorry guys,It was just a Prank.This is a Photoshop edited picture.
Sorry Again as I was just kidding.Please dont Ban me for that
sorry+greeting+card.gif

Last edited:
ban-him.JPG

just kidding
BUT it is SAD.....just SAD. dude there are way finer things...ahem ahem..to Pshop.

Last edited:
lol My brother scored like 802:eek: with one person in a test match on normal lol.. but too bad i didn't take a picture of it.:doh:facepalm

Ten Wickets in 10 Consecutive balls

Today i had a game against Koops23 In the Ashes Cricket 09 Online Mode. He was New Zealand while i was ICC XI . Batting first I had scored 77/7 from 5 overs. When it came my turn to bowl, I scalped 4 wickets from the very first 4 deliveries. Right then I knew that something special was on ...... something very special ...... and here it is 10 wickets in 10 balls .

I guess this is the best bowling possible in an over & a match. This should earn me the records for best bowling in a over and best bowling in a match.

Pictures & video has been included , see for yourselves .... 10 Wickets for 0 runs from 1.4 Overs :banana2

The Credits for the beautiful Team logos go to shrenik (SRK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite lucky with lag and him try to run everything.

Quite lucky with lag and him try to run everything.

When did i say that i wasn't lucky. Basically the online records are all about being lucky enough to get noobish opponents & making the best of that opportunity.

If It were for pro opponents nobody would never score 178 Runs from 5 overs or restrict any team to 0. Some of us have played against Koops23 earlier. I was lucky .... yes but this was something very rare, which cant be bested.

As for the lag, i scored 77 with that lag, everybody over here has to live with lag. Only if it is when im playing with opponents from India, it is that there is no or reduced lag.

So appreciate the rare occurrence & don't try to undermine it.

Last edited:
Yes alright, I realise that. It is very impressive, and unusual to see that and definitely can't be beaten. Sorry.

You dont have to say sorry brother, Its just a game .

Peace be on to ye & God bless the Queen ;)

51 Runs from 11 Balls by Andy Blignaut

51 Runs from 11 Balls by Andy Blignaut

This isn't the fastest 50 hit by me, im sure ive had 50's of 10 balls maybe even 9 . But this is the fastest one i have on video. Maybe when i hit another one of lesser balls, i shall replace this video with that video.

This should get me the record for the fastest 50 in Ashes Cricket 09 Online mode ( for the time being , as i know that this is easily beatable )

This was scored against RAD

Today i had a game against Koops23 In the Ashes Cricket 09 Online Mode. He was New Zealand while i was ICC XI . Batting first I had scored 77/7 from 5 overs. When it came my turn to bowl, I scalped 4 wickets from the very first 4 deliveries. Right then I knew that something special was on ...... something very special ...... and here it is 10 wickets in 10 balls .

I guess this is the best bowling possible in an over & a match. This should earn me the records for best bowling in a over and best bowling in a match.

Pictures & video has been included , see for yourselves .... 10 Wickets for 0 runs from 1.4 Overs :banana2

The Credits for the beautiful Team logos go to shrenik (SRK)

SIMPLY SUBLIME!! :clap

i scored 303runs in 10vr ODI with winning margin of 275runs :happy

cricket2009200909082039.jpg

cricket2009200909082039.jpg

cricket2009200909082052.jpg

111diablo111 added 10 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

50 in 13balls..though i scored better then this but i couldn't find ne screenshot of it :(
cricket2009200908261147.jpg

105 in 22 balls..101 was in 21 :banana2

cricket2009200909082052.jpg

chilling online

hey peoples if you score 303 in 10 overs, 0 for 10 wickets, 175 in 5 overs whats this?:doh:doh
whooo, definitely online quitter ratio will be growing i am sure :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

play like me:D:D:Dcheck out my screen shot i played against AndroMeda i thought he is very tough:)

Attachments

• woww.JPG
    woww.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread