PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

48 runs in an over
cricket2009200908291209.jpg

51runs in first 7 balls
cricket2009200908291210.jpg

^^ I scored 57 runs. :D In that 175 runs from 5 overs match. :spy Also i cant connect your game diablo.

yaa i couldn't join your game :(..& also i invited you too, lots of time but i think you got that same prob of "unable to join"..is there any way we can play a match against each other?? :(

yaa i couldn't join your game :(..& also i invited you too, lots of time but i think you got that same prob of "unable to join"..is there any way we can play a match against each other?? :(

:doh And you live in Delhi too.

mine too :D i got 256kbps UL Plan :p..we also have same ISP..even then why we are facing this prob..any idea? :(

mine too :D i got 256kbps UL Plan :p..we also have same ISP..even then why we are facing this prob..any idea? :(

:doh:doh Its MTNL people get 2 mbps on 256kbps plans here. I am on 512 kbps.

hehehe lol reliance is best ever:D:D:D we dhiru bhai

All the records to be updated within the next 12 hours.

Off topic: Tata Photon + is the best.

I would suggest that since we have a record place for the highest score by a team ( best batting in a match ) in a game we should also have a record place for Best bowling by a team in a match ( lowest score while bowling ). Currently we are only looking at Best bowling by a Bowler which is equivalent to Best batting by a batsman & not equal to highest total by a team .

Ii hope that you get my point.

Users who are viewing this thread