PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

Thank you very much for your hard work....I think that the record for highest strike rate shud go to boney_g for wild innings of 121 in 24 balls.

A junglee like you can score 600 also if he wants and if the opponent doesnt quit. also i wonder how much would you be able to score in a 50 over game ....maybe 1200....1500 tops.

that will be my next aim :laugh

Thank you very much for your hard work....I think that the record for highest strike rate shud go to boney_g for wild innings of 121 in 24 balls.

The records should be mentioned if they need any kind of arithmetic calculations.

So, boney_g did not write anything regarding the strike rate, and thats the reason for him not having the record.

The records should be mentioned if they need any kind of arithmetic calculations.

So, boney_g did not write anything regarding the strike rate, and thats the reason for him not having the record.

Aaaah is that so!!!! In that case i wish that record be given to me.:D . I have scored 51 of 11 balls at a strike rate of 463.63.

A small video if you might ....

Last edited by a moderator:
really wish i cud get all thos kits and badges you have done, for my xbox 360.
youve done a reay good job

I know man, I too wish that i could have those on MY Xbox 360 :laugh , but since i cant i must make do with the PC version instead.

Edited this post cuz now i have better record in this same category(so that mod won't get confused :D)..m posting new record in my next post :D

Last edited:
y don't you update T20 best bowling figure 5/0? and person individual ODI score 142* ??????check my screen shot

Can u tell me how is it possible?

121 in 24 balls and 100 in more than 22 balls? :spy

k so time to update few more ODI records from my side :D
48 runs in 9 balls - Best Strike Rate of a Batsman - 533.33[- edited last post of mine in which my strike rate was 511.11 :p]
cricket2009200909190730.jpg

50 in 10 balls - Fastest 50
cricket2009200909190730.jpg

100 in 21 balls - Fastest 100
cricket2009200909190851.jpg

168* by G.Smythe - Highest individual score in ODI
cricket2009200909190905.jpg

OFF TOPIC
i could've scored 200 by G.Smythe in a match but that @$$#013 ran away :mad:
cricket2009200909190906.jpg

Last edited:
^ You're a Madman, You're a Freak of Nature, but still You're my Buddy !

Well Done ! I wonder if there are any PRO players out there who can match this :sarcasm .

Even ive made a 50 of 10 balls , guess i shall have to do it again. Anyways, excellent stuff ......keep it up

^ You're a Madman, You're a Freak of Nature, but still You're my Buddy !

Well Done ! I wonder if there are any PRO players out there who can match this :sarcasm .

Even ive made a 50 of 10 balls , guess i shall have to do it again. Anyways, excellent stuff ......keep it up

lol nice intro :D..i wanted to score 200 by G.Smythe n then i smashed 6 on next ball when i was on 168* to make it 174* but when i pressed "P" in my keyboard then i found that key wasn't working :eek: (though in all other matches it was working fine :( ) so i couln't take pic of 174* score :noway but i knew that my opponent was going to quit soon so i took pic without completing that over n i was rite, he ran away before completing that over :mad:..n i missed my maiden double century in a 10ovr match :crying

btw thanks for letting me know that i can submit my stats here :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread