PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

How is that possible in T20 cricket?

And shouldn't we have some parameters or something? like a minimum score of 50 in a T20 for a record to hold water?

in Biggest margin of win there's no limit of atleast 50runs n all..n it shldn't be

How is that possible in T20 cricket?

And shouldn't we have some parameters or something? like a minimum score of 50 in a T20 for a record to hold water?

I can understand what you mean but generally if two teams (in real cricket) win their respective match by 10 wickets, it makes sense that the record should go to the team that finished the target (irrespecive of what it was) quicker. The reason being that they did well enough to get the opposition out to such a low total that they were able to finish it off quicker than the other team that won its match. So in this case diablo got them out on 0 and then managed to hit a 6 off a no-ball (I'm assuming the actual delivery bowled was one), thus finishing the match and the record should go to him.

All Records Updated on 21st September, 2009 at 12:14 PM (GMT +5:30 [IST])

I can understand what you mean but generally if two teams (in real cricket) win their respective match by 10 wickets, it makes sense that the record should go to the team that finished the target (irrespecive of what it was) quicker. The reason being that they did well enough to get the opposition out to such a low total that they were able to finish it off quicker than the other team that won its match. So in this case diablo got them out on 0 and then managed to hit a 6 off a no-ball (I'm assuming the actual delivery bowled was one), thus finishing the match and the record should go to him.

yea exactly that was my point too

btw @ Dabi..what happened to our game that v were playing 5mins back??..it just got stuck at a moment after 15ovrs..it happened after your bowler hit the stumps while bowling..it got stuck at your side too??

yea exactly that was my point too

btw @ Dabi..what happened to our game that v were playing 5mins back??..it just got stuck at a moment after 15ovrs..it happened after your bowler hit the stumps while bowling..it got stuck at your side too??

Yeah, I just mentioned it in the otehr thread. It got stuck! Anyway I've made another game, care to join? I'm kicking anyone else who joins!

Maximum runs in 1 over in an ODI ( Online )

:D:D:D:D:D:D in an ODI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
cricket2009200909201044.jpg

I scored 57 runs in an over. But i dont have screens. :facepalm

please please please check out my screen shot, i don't get any kind of response from you in my past postings, please look my screen shot

ODI Cricket (online)
Best Bowling Figures In an Innings- 6/0 by dale steyn (i have take twice 6/0 by M.Ntini if you want i will also post that screen shot)
Quickest Fifty - 58(12), actually i scored 50 in 10balls i only posted screen shot of 58 runs in 12 balls
Biggest Win Margin (In Terms of Wickets)- 10 Wickets with 10 Overs to spare

T20 Cricket (online)
Best Bowling Figures In an Innings - 5/0 by dale steyn

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12
  • bestbowling.JPG
    bestbowling.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 10
  • quickest50.JPG
    quickest50.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
yaa this game became very easy now :p..hope new patch will make it more realistic..otherwise..:banana2:D

Yeah and I guess it depend on how BAD your opponent is, but you would hope that on this new "5-star" level being introduced for the online component, that these types of scorecards are kept to a minimum! ;)

Yeah and I guess it depend on how BAD your opponent is, but you would hope that on this new "5-star" level being introduced for the online component, that these types of scorecards are kept to a minimum! ;)

that'll be good cuz after that everyone will have to increase their own level of playing instead of pawning a noob :p:D

Users who are viewing this thread