PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

Biggest margain of victory (online: T20)

Attachments

• drr.JPG
    drr.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 18
All Records Updated On 20th September, 2009 at 06:01 PM (GMT +5:30 [IST])

Highest score in an over? (T20)

Attachments

• score.JPG
    score.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 9
I did not understand your question.

I am not surprised that you didnt understand my question. I scored 121 in 24 balls. And you have written quickest hundred was from 21 balls. As i said I scored a century on 20 balls followed by (6,6,6,3) on next 4 balls. I dont care about record but atleast if you are managing the thread then do it correctly you have made lots of mistakes mathematically. ;)

Last edited:
I am not surprised that you didnt understand my question. I scored 121 in 24 balls. And you have written quickest hundred was from 21 balls. As i said I scored a century on 20 balls followed by (6,6,6,3) on next 4 balls. I dont care about record but atleast if you are managing the thread then do it correctly you have made lots of mistakes mathematically. ;)

I have not made any mistake.

As you did not post that of how many deliveries you scored a century, I considered it 24 as Warner had faced 24 deliveries in his knock.
I know that 21 runs cannot be made in one delivery, but I also cannot believe you if you say that without providing any screenshots.

I just saw that the fastest 100 in T20 (online) is 31 balls. I thought it was 22 by boney_g so I didn't take a screenshot but the screenshot I have posted of the highest margain, Jayasuriya had the 100 in exactly 30 balls (101). However I'm assuming that won't be counted...right?

I have not made any mistake.

As you did not post that of how many deliveries you scored a century, I considered it 24 as Warner had faced 24 deliveries in his knock.
I know that 21 runs cannot be made in one delivery, but I also cannot believe you if you say that without providing any screenshots.

:laugh:laugh:laugh

& shldn't i be a joint record holder with my friend Kabooka in Biggest Win Margin (In Terms of Wickets) in ODI cuz even i won this match with 10wkts n 10ovrs were remaining..i posted this pic earlier too :(
cricket2009200908281517.jpg

^ Shabash mere Cheeteh ... :D well done!!!!

Last edited:
Biggest Win Margin (In Terms of Wickets) - 10 Wickets with 20 Overs to spare by guna24 with TG XI

How is that possible in T20 cricket?

And shouldn't we have some parameters or something? like a minimum score of 50 in a T20 for a record to hold water?

Users who are viewing this thread