PlanetCricket Awards 2004 - Catagories and Nominations

But what effort he made to make the process easy forpatcher or patchmaker, dont you think he should atleast be nominated? You are the administrator and Off course you can think of it. He deserve something. The final depends on you

Tom Hicks/Lazy Chestnut has been nominated for his work on the GD Kit Importer(listed as Kit Editor).

Thanks a lot Ste. Well that means a single person cannot be nominated for multiple works, just like Praksh has been nominated for Lineup editor even he created Graphic Importer. Anyway all the above patch makers and editor makers, in short all the buddies who had given time and effort to make the cricket more interesting without any selfishness must be appreciated. Thats what I want

Prakash has been nominated for his Lineup and Config editors as these are completly different things but the Graphics Importer is not such a big breakthrough being an expansion on the GD Kit Importer.

lol
Nice idea guys. Don't forget f0bstyle's excellent 2GB bats which add a huge degree of realism to the game.

good idea....thanx for nominating me....i've got a big disadvantage though...my face packs arnt very popular coz u can only import 25 of them ingame.....so no chance of me winning is there...:(...lol !!

Read the thing on the main page and it tells you when voting starts

Users who are viewing this thread