Planetcricket Battrick League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Name : Hunting Tigers

Though my team's late confidence level is low, i would like to take the challenge against the bigger teams. :)

Team Name : Sri Krishna Team

The new tournament should be exciting. Good luck to all those who are participating. :thumbs

first post updated... Though I am sure there are more to come...

If I am correct Team Confidence doesn't affect friendlys.

I am not at all looking at BT perspective.. I was telling at players perspective. For some strange reasons, crucial players turning out to be lazy recently especially my skip.

Well, Why don't we merge the shield names with this? I noticed from main thread that, shield teams are very eager for merging.

I am not at all looking at BT perspective.. I was telling at players perspective. For some strange reasons, crucial players turning out to be lazy recently especially my skip.

Well, Why don't we merge the shield names with this? I noticed from main thread that, shield teams are very eager for merging.

They have just started, and we would like to start ASAP, I dont think they would want to stop and merge at this point, maybe for the next one?

i would like thm to merge as getting more teams for this comp will b kinda difficult....

Here is another idea why not we all play in JFW cup this season...
its starting from 6th April and thr will be 40 teams intially and maybe increased to 48 if required....
details r here...
http://z13.invisionfree.com/JumpersForWickets/index.php?showforum=84

we can post the fixtures and table each week here too for those who dont want to visit thr forum....

Last edited:
Merging would be the right thing to do it seems as there is alot of bias and favour to your competition which i cant work with, when i try to get a poll changed i have to go through hell while one of you guys can just do it yourselfs. It would also mean that I wouldnt have to be on the computer (like now) when im away

so are you planning to cancel v4? cause if you are, i could try and rearrange fixtures...

when i try to get a poll changed i have to go through hell while one of you guys can just do it yourselfs.

This is not a complete valid reason at all :rolleyes: Till now, I have received only one PM request from you to change the poll. If you do the right things, definitely you will get the right results. If you do some other things which looks like a hell to you, we can't help it.

I want to merge but only now I have someone to work with, when it was tryed last time briggsey was a stubborn... I wont finish that sentence

I would just like to comment I am not 100% in, I am just expressing my interest.

i think merging will be a good idea.. as two diffrent competition running in same forum dosesn't make any sense to me..... and it shuld be done asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread