PlanetCricket FC [PES 6]

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
Good first up win for us. Played half a game. Looking foward to the next game :)

Just for confirmation, our next game is against top of the table Man Utd, so start sharpening those studs lads ;)

Are cricket SPIKES allowed?

Hopefully in the next match, New Zealand will finally have a Premiership player?

*hint* *hint*

If Culli give me a chance next match i will take out Rooney and Ferdinand. :D

evertonfan said:
I suggest some form of match-fixing scandal on Boro's behalf. How else could Puddle have scored? :spy

I'm still shocked that you didn't get sent off :p

Pak_cricketer said:
Play me coach! I have Football dreams! :p
Keep warming up that bench, im enjoying my role in the team! Only injury or suspension will stop that! :p (Prepares for a dirty tackle in the next training session) ;)

Remember chaps, it's a marathon not a sprint! In Pro Evo the stamina of players plays a big part and you really have to rotate your squad as well as sub people in and around the 65-75 minute mark so we'll all be playing throughout the season :)

Abhas said:
great victory lads... lets continue the form, and teach MAN U that "We're the BEST" :p

yea bro, we r goin to take The Man u out. :boxing

man, got subbed at 1/2 time without doin much, good win by the team anyways hopefully i can hold on to my spot for the next game against Man U ;)

Users who are viewing this thread